Green MAGnitude/Alpha Burn

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I read that Green MAGnitude should not be taken with in 2-4 hrs of yohimbe does this included RPNs Alpha Burn ? I wasnt sure if alpha-yohimbe would be an issue

and what are the interactions with creatine and yohimbe

This would be an issue as I would want to use both prior to working out

Cheers

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what alpha-yohimbe is but it is not the interaction between creatine and yohimbe but the yohimbe-tyrosine interaction.

Edit, yea the AM link was wrong. But here is the info I found originally. Maybe Tank/Pt can shed some more light.

Tyrosine which according to doctors in just as bad to mix with MAOI and is even worse to min Yohimbine, because Yohimbine is a Tyrosine Hydroxylase petentiatos, which means that instead of normal MAOIS which block catecholamins metabolism and cause dangerous interactions because of their increased concentration, Yohimbine both increases the production of Catecholamins AND blocks their further metabolism, which rougly makes it twice as dangerous from Tyramine.

Herbal Yohimbine is MORE dangerous than pure Yohimbine.

Will you please now admit that you failed to Google that apart from Tyramine Yohimbine shouldn't also be combined with Phenylalanine and Tyrosine andconsider changing your irresponsible FAQ to say that this combo is not recommended by any doctor and pharmacist on this planet and the if somebody tries it he is gambling with hypertension crisis?
Or will you still cross fingers hoping nobody dies?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyrosine != tyramine

The cheese effect is HIGHLY overrated.

I was actually looking at trying this combo out - I have heard good things.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
tyrosine != tyramine

The cheese effect is HIGHLY overrated.

I was actually looking at trying this combo out - I have heard good things.
Oops thought it was tyrosine on first glance. I originally wanted to link to a BB.com thread but decided against it. I edited my post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops thought it was tyrosine on first glance. I originally wanted to link to a BB.com thread but decided against it.

Let me just quote it.
I have taken HUNDREDS of milligrams of Tyramine stacked with Tyrosine AND both yohimbine and Alpha-yohimbine.

If one is prone to hypertension, perhaps you should put that in - but whoever posted that is a scaremonger.