>6 Controlled Labs FREE Samples (Purple Intrain included)<

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
this is the newest thread, please disregard the other one

USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of all 5 products (Purple InTrain, GOLDEN GAINS, White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, and Purple Wraath Lemonade!)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out ONLY 1 of the 2 of these online forms:

A) Controlled Labs (for all 5 samples listed above. only choose this option if you have not received samples directly from us in the past 6 months, as you will not get anything by filling out this form if you have gotten samples in this time frame)

B) Controlled Labs (for Purple InTrain samples ONLY, you should request this if you got the other 5 sample packets directly from us in the past 6 months)

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping today

Please leave feedback on the board (review section) once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I received my samples today !!!!

Thanks guys cant wait to try these out tomorrow !

purebred

a lot of companies finally catching on to the intra-workout concept. this isn't a new idea whatsoever either.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
just got the samples in today!! super excited to try them out :) i will definately post mini-reviews in this thread when i use them!! thanks controlledlabs :D

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
just got the samples in today!! super excited to try them out :) i will definately post mini-reviews in this thread when i use them!! thanks controlledlabs :D
Appreciate it :)

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I am looking at the White Flood tablets online. I can't find a supplement facts sheet anywhere. I find it for the powder but not the tablets. Can you link me to one, I want to know the dosing? Also, will hit you up for those samples interested in trying REDuction.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Powder and tab have the same formula.

xazzu

Awards
I got in on the last batch of samples, so I just signed up for InTrain. Too bad, wanted another shot at some of those!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Hope its not to late to get in on this. My favorite Sup Comp.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Received samples today, will be trying intrain and purple wrath soon. Will post a review in this thread.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i never received my Intrain sample :(

i requested only the Intrain because i've received the other product samples in the past...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received my samples about 2 weeks ago and I got a chance to try them the other day.
I took the white flood tabs on an empty stomach 5am and then I waited about 30 minutes later and mixed Purple Wratth with Green Mag and 1 scoop of glyco-maize and
it mixed vey well and tasted very good. Then 30minutes later I hit the gym. The energy
from the WF tabs was pretty good but the focus was not as good as some of the other supps I use like R4WAR, JP8, Diesel Fuel, or Phenadrine but then it's hard to tell by taking
a stim product just once you really need to take it 2 or 3 times to really tell how good it works. During my workout I sipped on the In train it tasted good and mixed well with a spoon. After my workout I took the Golden Finish and that mixed well and tasted pretty
good even though I am one who doesn't make a big deal about taste I only care about
effective results from quality ingredients. I would definately recommend anyone of these
products to anyone who is looking into purchasing from the products that I tried. I want
to thank Controlled Labs for sending me the samples to try. I am planning on purchasing
a large container of the Green Mag to use for my next creatine in Dec. but I wanted to know if it could be mixed with protein powder. I plan on mixing 1 serving with van whey
and van casien 30 min before I train and another serving with protein after I train and I wanted to know if the Green Mag would still be effective being mixed with the protein.
Any imput the reps from Controlled Labs can give me will be appreciated.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also wanted to tell you guys I am on day 24 of your product Blue Gene and this is
also a pretty good supplement. I really felt the effects of this product the first 2 weeks
increased libido, strong stamina in the gym and I know it's supposed to be good for the joints but I have been using Cissus from Primaforce for about a year so my joints feel good already. I would definately use Blue Gene again in the future but I wouldn't use it
for 2 months straight I would use it 1 month then go back on the Cissus for 2 months
and then back on th BG. If the effects that I was feeling the first 2 weeks on the BG
would continue for the whole month then I wouldn't hesitate to run it 2 months straight.
It's a shame that the effects taper off after 2 weeks.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo Dracoy you said hell yeah because I said Blue Gene was pretty good for 2 weeks
out of the 4 weeks that I am taking it remember I said the effects deminish after 2 weeks but you didn't answer my question about the Green Magnitude in the post before
the Blue Gene post. Hopefully someone from Con. Labs can answer this for me. Thank you in advance.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on purchasing
a large container of the Green Mag to use for my next creatine in Dec. but I wanted to know if it could be mixed with protein powder. I plan on mixing 1 serving with van whey
and van casien 30 min before I train and another serving with protein after I train and I wanted to know if the Green Mag would still be effective being mixed with the protein.
Any imput the reps from Controlled Labs can give me will be appreciated.
You can mix it with protein powder but it would taste disgusting. It will be equally effective.

I also wanted to tell you guys I am on day 24 of your product Blue Gene and this is
also a pretty good supplement. I really felt the effects of this product the first 2 weeks
increased libido, strong stamina in the gym and I know it's supposed to be good for the joints but I have been using Cissus from Primaforce for about a year so my joints feel good already. I would definately use Blue Gene again in the future but I wouldn't use it
for 2 months straight I would use it 1 month then go back on the Cissus for 2 months
and then back on th BG. If the effects that I was feeling the first 2 weeks on the BG
would continue for the whole month then I wouldn't hesitate to run it 2 months straight.
It's a shame that the effects taper off after 2 weeks.
Effects do not taper off. It is best to run Blue Gene for the full 1-2 bottles to get the most out of it. It builds with time. Some days you may not feel as prominent as others but that does not mean to stop.
Yo Dracoy you said hell yeah because I said Blue Gene was pretty good for 2 weeks
out of the 4 weeks that I am taking it remember I said the effects deminish after 2 weeks but you didn't answer my question about the Green Magnitude in the post before
the Blue Gene post. Hopefully someone from Con. Labs can answer this for me. Thank you in advance.
I"ll comment.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on day 27 of the Blue Gene and honestly I have not felt any of the good effects
that I felt the first 14 days and actually I am feeling a little burning pain in my right
elbow so that means in 3 days when I finish my jar of Blue Gene it's time to start taking
my PF Cissus again. I will use BG again in the future but I will use it after I finish 2 jars
of cissus then use BF for 1 month and then back on cissus. Thanks for the input about
the Green Mag mixed with protein I don't think the sour apple will taste that bad mixed
with van. whey iso. and van mic. casien and I don't really care about taste I care about
the effective results of the creatine. I will post back in late Dec. when I use the GM and
give my imput on GM. The reason I am not trying it now is because I am using Kre-Alkalyn creatine and I have enough to last me until the end of Oct. and then I will take
off from creatine for about 4 to 6 weeks.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Keep me updated. Just pm me next time or say Dracoy listen up and I'll respond asap.