Green Magnitude ?
- 08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
- 08-11-2009, 04:26 PM
no bloat from either and either are perfect for a cut
08-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Both are great for a cut OR bulk.
They both don't cause bloat either.
I've been experimenting with GB since the formula has been updated and is very impressive, and I really like it so far. It is pretty underrated.
10-27-2009, 12:07 PM
You'll love MAGnitude
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
10-27-2009, 12:19 PM
10-27-2009, 12:27 PM
10-27-2009, 12:33 PM
10-27-2009, 02:36 PM
10-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Does green mag give a pre w/o boost in energy? I dont do stims but could use a little extra energy in the gym. Plus Im out of creatine and want to try something new.
10-29-2009, 12:46 PM
01-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Most of you guys are suggesting to take green mag pre workout, but i have Jack3d that i take pre. So would taking green bulge pre workout also diminish the pump i get from my pre workout supp?
01-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DangerouStyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:03 PM
- By 50Magnum in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:58 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:33 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM