Green Magnitude ?
- 08-11-2009, 11:15 AM
- 08-11-2009, 03:26 PM
no bloat from either and either are perfect for a cut
08-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Both are great for a cut OR bulk.
They both don't cause bloat either.
I've been experimenting with GB since the formula has been updated and is very impressive, and I really like it so far. It is pretty underrated.
10-27-2009, 11:07 AM
You'll love MAGnitude
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
10-27-2009, 11:19 AM
10-27-2009, 11:27 AM
10-27-2009, 11:33 AM
10-27-2009, 01:36 PM
10-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Does green mag give a pre w/o boost in energy? I dont do stims but could use a little extra energy in the gym. Plus Im out of creatine and want to try something new.
10-29-2009, 11:46 AM
01-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Most of you guys are suggesting to take green mag pre workout, but i have Jack3d that i take pre. So would taking green bulge pre workout also diminish the pump i get from my pre workout supp?
01-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ddawg91 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-20-2015, 08:35 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2009, 05:01 PM
- By wojo in forum NutraplanetReplies: 27Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:51 PM
- By macedaddy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2006, 08:57 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-03-2006, 05:19 PM