My Purple Wraath Experience

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
My usual pre workout supps are NP's bulk Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. Love it. Occassionally i'll add Creatine mono.

First few times i took Purple Wraath i took 2 scoops, in water, in a 2 litre container just before i left for the gym. My plan was to drink it while i was training. Halfway through the workout i added 2 scoops of plain unflavored Whey (zero fat and carbs) to get the recovery underway

I thought it was okay but probably wouldn't buy it again.

Then i tried mixing it, refrigerating it for 30-45 minutes then sip it on the way to the gym and during the workout. I'm 6"1' and 117kg so i boosted the mix with another 10 grams of bulk BCAA's and 3-4 grams of Beta Alanine and added the Whey to my first post workout solid meal.

Man, the results i've been getting in the last 2 weeks from doing it like that is incredible. Very little in the way of pain from lactic acid build-up which means i can do more reps before exhaustion or fatigue set in. Great pumps and skin feels really tight. I'm actually getting a bit stronger, recovering faster between sets, my muscles are taking less days to recover and when i'm done with my workout i have energy to spare.

Just letting you know I WILL be buying that again. Great stuff

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, give Purple InTrain a try sometime. NEW product ;)

UKStrength

Glad you like the "Purple Draank" as well mate :thumbsup: it's a staple for me now.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Glad you like the "Purple Draank" as well mate :thumbsup: it's a staple for me now.
I think i read somewhere you use extra carbs with your PW. Can't find it now so could you shed some light on that now.

Using some extra BCAA and BA at the moment. Love this stuff.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
NOw we have Purple Intrain with the carbs/WPH built in :)

Or with PW you can throw in maltodextrin, waxy maize or anything!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
My usual pre workout supps are NP's bulk Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine. Love it. Occassionally i'll add Creatine mono.

First few times i took Purple Wraath i took 2 scoops, in water, in a 2 litre container just before i left for the gym. My plan was to drink it while i was training. Halfway through the workout i added 2 scoops of plain unflavored Whey (zero fat and carbs) to get the recovery underway

I thought it was okay but probably wouldn't buy it again.

Then i tried mixing it, refrigerating it for 30-45 minutes then sip it on the way to the gym and during the workout. I'm 6"1' and 117kg so i boosted the mix with another 10 grams of bulk BCAA's and 3-4 grams of Beta Alanine and added the Whey to my first post workout solid meal.

Man, the results i've been getting in the last 2 weeks from doing it like that is incredible. Very little in the way of pain from lactic acid build-up which means i can do more reps before exhaustion or fatigue set in. Great pumps and skin feels really tight. I'm actually getting a bit stronger, recovering faster between sets, my muscles are taking less days to recover and when i'm done with my workout i have energy to spare.

Just letting you know I WILL be buying that again. Great stuff
Awesome feedback ! :head:

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Awesome info, glad to see its working for ya.. PW is definitely in every workout I do

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purple Wraath makes me really vascular, too. Not bad for a non-pump product!