Here to answer all Controlled Labs Questions!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I will be patrolling these forums to try to answer some of the CL questions.

So feel free to send me a PM or email if you have a specific question you want to get answered ASAP. I'm very quick in replying if I get some email notification.

Yanyan

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, Dracoy's the man, very knowledgeable and kind. I'm no longer a rep with CL. Great company and we're still on great terms, but I had other matters to pursue that took my full attention.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
CL is losing a good rep ... good luck in your next endeavor

Yup, Dracoy's the man, very knowledgeable and kind. I'm no longer a rep with CL. Great company and we're still on great terms, but I had other matters to pursue that took my full attention.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
IMO finding someone to replace RenegadeRows is a full time job on its own...

When I think of Anabolic Minds and Cl, I think of Jon. Good luck RR!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir. I appreciate that.

IMO finding someone to replace RenegadeRows is a full time job on its own...

When I think of Anabolic Minds and Cl, I think of Jon. Good luck RR!
LOL Dracoy. Thanks alot bro, I'm sure you guys will find someone to fit the bill :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to see you go RR, good luck my friend.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to see you go RR, good luck my friend.
Thanks my man, you've been a good friend and supporter of ours. I'll still be around the forums sometimes, just not as a rep.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I am glad you will be around regardless of the capacity. CL is a top notch company with great products.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Renegade (Jon), you served this community very well, and you did it basically by yourself while most of the other CL Rep's spend their time at that other, less-educated board. That, in itself, speaks volumes to me. Some do not understand that being a Rep means more than just answering questions; it’s about building trusting relationships/friendships, and you went above and beyond that, my friend.

You know you have my full support with your future endeavors; however, I must admit that CL just lost their greatest asset.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Renegade (Jon), you served this community very well, and you did it basically by yourself while most of the other CL Rep's spend their time at that other, less-educated board. That, in itself, speaks volumes to me. Some do not understand that being a Rep means more than just answering questions; it’s about building trusting relationships/friendships, and you went above and beyond that, my friend.

You know you have my full support with your future endeavors; however, I must admit that CL just lost their greatest asset.
He wasn't just an asset, he was a friend to us all. He was the oddball, the crazy uncle that we all love.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sad to hear about this Jon, I know when we last spoke you talked of your personal matters taking a bit of attention. best of wishes and hope to still see you around!

-Tex

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Jon, good luck my friend. Hate to see you leave CL. When I think of CL, I think of you.
This statement by Iron, "being a Rep means more than just answering questions; it’s about building trusting relationships/friendships, and you went above and beyond that, my friend" Could not be any more true and you certainly fit that.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Wow, thanks alot Fin... your words mean a great deal to me! It was a good run... I hope I brought the AM community up to speed on CL a bit more than before.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No one can replace you. :)
Awww. Thank you Laurie... Yall making me sad. :)

He wasn't just an asset, he was a friend to us all. He was the oddball, the crazy uncle that we all love.
Hahahahahahaha. This made me laugh out loud

yeah, we are gonna miss you jon, hopefully you will stick around and post up when time allows :)
For sure, I will be around and help out like always. CL has always and will always be #1 in my book when it comes to high quality supps. Thanks again for everything and I will miss the fun we all had :)

Jon, good luck my friend. Hate to see you leave CL. When I think of CL, I think of you.
This statement by Iron, "being a Rep means more than just answering questions; it’s about building trusting relationships/friendships, and you went above and beyond that, my friend" Could not be any more true and you certainly fit that.
Thanks a ton dg. I've made a great deal of friendships through this board and the CL board and I intend on keeping them!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established