Will orange triad help my knee pain

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Lately my knee has been irritating me. The pain isn't terrible but enough so that I'm laying off heavy leg days. Will orange triad help my knee out?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I won't say it will CURE it.

My mom who just finished chemo has had debilitating pain in her shoulders for years, limiting her mobility.

I recommended she try TRIad, and she said it was almost like magic. The Glucosamine, Chondrontin and MSM combination is very strong.

Yeah, I'm a rep. But this story is true, I am very happy that I could help her with this.

RR

True74Seneca

TRIad greatly helped my knee pain. Pain free for the most part...still a little sore in the mornings but as i get up and moving pain disappears. Def one of the best Products out there IMO.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
yep, definitely will help relieve the pain ... I have issues with both knees

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
A stronger combo would be OT+BG if you want some serious joint help.

enswalters

Awards
I finally took the plunge and ordered Orange Triad. I had experimented with Animal Pak and Opti-Men, with Animal Flex for joint pain.

It comes down to economics. OT is simply a better value. Plus, the fact that it includes immune system support and it's only 6 pills a day makes me wonder why I didn't jump ship long ago.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
I finally took the plunge and ordered Orange Triad. I had experimented with Animal Pak and Opti-Men, with Animal Flex for joint pain.

It comes down to economics. OT is simply a better value. Plus, the fact that it includes immune system support and it's only 6 pills a day makes me wonder why I didn't jump ship long ago.
Exactly. Plus you split the pills up throughotu the day. 2 per meal.

If you want more joint support you can add Blue Gene or simple cissus.

Frostie

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with 1500mg glucosamine/chondroitin vs. OT? Specifically on the knee pain front - i'm missing a lot of lateral meniscus cartilage in both knees (I really wish they ways to fix cartilage rather than remove it :( ).

Glucosamine worked great for a while, but I stepped up my cardio in recent weeks and now my knees are sore on a regular basis. Anyone know if the formula in OT is more effective?

Aside from all the other great stuff in OT that is :)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with 1500mg glucosamine/chondroitin vs. OT? Specifically on the knee pain front - i'm missing a lot of lateral meniscus cartilage in both knees (I really wish they ways to fix cartilage rather than remove it :( ).

Glucosamine worked great for a while, but I stepped up my cardio in recent weeks and now my knees are sore on a regular basis. Anyone know if the formula in OT is more effective?

Aside from all the other great stuff in OT that is :)
I do not have experience in that aspect. I would first look at OT as a multivitamin. Next I would judge it for the auxiliary benefits. If you still have joint issues, you can stack some extra joint support.

A possibility.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
i got tremendous help for my shoulder from OT, definitely helped me improve my bench. the thing is ya wont know til ya try it, but like dracoy said can always pick up some extra joint support since its primary function is a MV

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
TRIad is probably the most important supplement in my training experience.

This includes protein (I could always eat tons of steaks and not need powdered protein.)

My shoulder pain virtually disappeared with TRIad. Although it rears its ugly head occasionally, it's about 75% better than it was JUST from OT