Purple wraath sale?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
LOL :D
That would be nice!

The sales on NP are determined by NP themselves though, not us :)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
The every day price is a steal !! :eek:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Gets pretty pricey for us Aussies so a sale would be great .

I just got my 2 tubs today....woohoo!!!! This is the first premixed formula i've used since SwoleV2 which i thought was pretty good.

Really looking forward to experimenting with PW.

UKStrength

What if we sent sweeties (bribes) to NP? :D

Edit: YAY! 1000th Post!

Krim

Awards
Yeah, I'd definitely pick some up if it went on sale, just sticking to white flood and green mag for the time being:sad3:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
So I went into a VShoppe yesterday, because I was looking for a quick fix. and you know how everytime you go in you look at their clearance section? well staring me in the face was the 90 serv. purple wraath, and the 90 serv. Green Magnitude. I asked the chick at the counter why they were both 80% off...she said that every store is getting rid of the big sizes. so because I took some five dollar off coupons of her counter. And drove around to every vshoppe within 35 miles I now Have6 jugs of PW and 4jugs of GM for $30 bucks after tax on the PW and 27 after tax for the GM.

So we could say that PW is on sale at vshoppe, even if it is clearance and they will never get more, or send us naked pictures when we email for help live some companies that are much better (np+steveoph)!!!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
So I went into a VShoppe yesterday, because I was looking for a quick fix. and you know how everytime you go in you look at their clearance section? well staring me in the face was the 90 serv. purple wraath, and the 90 serv. Green Magnitude. I asked the chick at the counter why they were both 80% off...she said that every store is getting rid of the big sizes. so because I took some five dollar off coupons of her counter. And drove around to every vshoppe within 35 miles I now Have6 jugs of PW and 4jugs of GM for $30 bucks after tax on the PW and 27 after tax for the GM.

So we could say that PW is on sale at vshoppe, even if it is clearance and they will never get more, or send us naked pictures when we email for help live some companies that are much better (np+steveoph)!!!
HOLY ****. You are set for life.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am jealous. I dont think we have a VS where I live. Plus i just used my last serving of PW today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean I have some bcaas but i was spoiled with PW. Recover pro and xtend cant compete.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Im going to get some PW and WF because I just drank my JP8 and it is not going down well. I have to get a change of pace drink.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support man!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
wtf??? oh man i need to check my local VS!!!

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established

holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is that coupon? i am gonna go to vitamin shoppe tomorrow to see.

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
update: went to vitamin shoppe, they had zero large containers :(. i was disappointed