Purple wraath sale?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cGMP NP-brand EAA's are on schedule for sometime soon. Will be a pretty good price, and now we've got the citrus-dew flavouring system which is great as well. Haven't heard anything re: CL sale.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Is the cGMP np brand basically the exact same thing minus the flavoring?

Because I'm sure you would have it priced much sweeter...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
And would you be able to give us an approx serving per container... I know you guys will probably have several... but a for instance is great.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to see!
It's already a steal at the current price! NP rocks :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
cGMP NP-brand EAA's are on schedule for sometime soon. Will be a pretty good price, and now we've got the citrus-dew flavouring system which is great as well. Haven't heard anything re: CL sale.
mmmm yum! Might have to get a large tub to add to my Bc+Eaa, make it a super intra drink!!!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Wow this thread is on the news ticker now... guess that means Controlled Labs is just gonna have to put this stuff on sale!!!! lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ask and you shall receive :D
10% off till Sunday, so Purple Wrath is like $47.60!!!
Code: July4Sale

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
So I went into a VShoppe yesterday, because I was looking for a quick fix. and you know how everytime you go in you look at their clearance section? well staring me in the face was the 90 serv. purple wraath, and the 90 serv. Green Magnitude. I asked the chick at the counter why they were both 80% off...she said that every store is getting rid of the big sizes. so because I took some five dollar off coupons of her counter. And drove around to every vshoppe within 35 miles I now Have6 jugs of PW and 4jugs of GM for $30 bucks after tax on the PW and 27 after tax for the GM.

So we could say that PW is on sale at vshoppe, even if it is clearance and they will never get more, or send us naked pictures when we email for help live some companies that are much better (np+steveoph)!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So I went into a VShoppe yesterday, because I was looking for a quick fix. and you know how everytime you go in you look at their clearance section? well staring me in the face was the 90 serv. purple wraath, and the 90 serv. Green Magnitude. I asked the chick at the counter why they were both 80% off...she said that every store is getting rid of the big sizes. so because I took some five dollar off coupons of her counter. And drove around to every vshoppe within 35 miles I now Have6 jugs of PW and 4jugs of GM for $30 bucks after tax on the PW and 27 after tax for the GM.

So we could say that PW is on sale at vshoppe, even if it is clearance and they will never get more, or send us naked pictures when we email for help live some companies that are much better (np+steveoph)!!!
wow great find!!!

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
waiting for citrus dew flavor!!!!

when it coming?