Green Magnitude?

N

natg101

Awards
How likely is gm to work for someone who doesnt respond well to bulk creatine mono. Maybe im must impatient, but ive been on regular creatine for a little over a week with absolutly no strength gains and no obvious retention. Most people said to expect results in 5-10 days...so its not looking good for me. Thanks!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
IMO instead of jumping the gun and purchasing a product like Green Mag, why not purchase 100 grams of creatine from NutraPlanet, for instance Nutras CEE (one of Nutras bulk products) and see how well you respond to it. experiment around with different types of creatine first before spending money on a higher priced supplement (NPs bulk products are relatively cheap but always effective)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to go with a bulk product, I would not get CEE. I would opt for di-creatine malate. I mix DCM in with my purple wraath and it works well.

Green MAG users usually feel after 2-3 days, the strength aspect. The Magnesium creatine chelate is one of two of the hottest versions of creatine on the block (the other is creatine gluconate). Backed up by science and anecdotal feedback, it works.

The great thing is Green MAG is a very affordable product. ~30 for 80 servings. Bulk products are cheaper, but you don't get the extras, and theres no flavoring so that means it tastes like poo.

Hope this helps

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEE has been shown to not be effective as Creatine Mono.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
How likely is gm to work for someone who doesnt respond well to bulk creatine mono. Maybe im must impatient, but ive been on regular creatine for a little over a week with absolutly no strength gains and no obvious retention. Most people said to expect results in 5-10 days...so its not looking good for me. Thanks!
Straight up, yes it sounds like you're expecting too much

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if your not loading the creatine its gonna take a long time for your body to get saturated with that creatine. Takes much longer than a week brotha.

K

Krim

Awards
I never found that creatine mono did anything for me (other than make me bloated) so I pretty much gave up on it as a supp for about a year. Tried Green Mag after reading some stuff about magnesium creatine and I definitely like it, seems like one tub lasted about 2 months and my strength definitely went up (no bloat either). Love the stuff personally. :fing02:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I never found that creatine mono did anything for me (other than make me bloated) so I pretty much gave up on it as a supp for about a year. Tried Green Mag after reading some stuff about magnesium creatine and I definitely like it, seems like one tub lasted about 2 months and my strength definitely went up (no bloat either). Love the stuff personally. :fing02:
Nice to hear. You got that right, the tubs never seem to end!!! :D