white flood questions

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
hey!

I was looking into giving white flood a try and was wondering is this product similar to jacked by usplabs energy wise? and also I would be getting the powder form and would you recommend as a female that I only take one scoop pre workout as opposed to the 2 scoops that is stated on the bottle

and can powerfull and white flood be taken together?

thanks!

Renee

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hey!

I was looking into giving white flood a try and was wondering is this product similar to jacked by usplabs energy wise? and also I would be getting the powder form and would you recommend as a female that I only take one scoop pre workout as opposed to the 2 scoops that is stated on the bottle

and can powerfull and white flood be taken together?

thanks!

Renee
I have used both products and I think it is comparable to Jacked. Jacked is a little heavier on the stims, while White FLOOD is more of an all-around performance enhancer (but still provides powerful non-jittery energy.)

White FLOOD and Powerfull can be taken together. I am taking them right now.

We recommend that you start with 1 scoop regardless of gender to assess your tolerance. Personally I only need 1-1.5 scoops for powerful energy, and I am a smaller built man.

Hope this helps
RR

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i was getting PR last year taking white flood while eating mcdonalds fast food in HS and partying nearly every night.. enough said **** works

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
I have used both products and I think it is comparable to Jacked. Jacked is a little heavier on the stims, while White FLOOD is more of an all-around performance enhancer (but still provides powerful non-jittery energy.)

White FLOOD and Powerfull can be taken together. I am taking them right now.

We recommend that you start with 1 scoop regardless of gender to assess your tolerance. Personally I only need 1-1.5 scoops for powerful energy, and I am a smaller built man.

Hope this helps
RR

Thanks for your help!!