White Flood flavors

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting more flavors for White Flood?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Possibly in the future. Right now though, since our other products are lemonade it stacks quite well. :)

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't taste bad. I have the 20 servings jug and after 16 servings I'm already tired of the taste. I like White Flood but am thinking about buying something else for some taste variety. I'd rather have more flavors of White Flood to choose from instead of looking for a different product to buy.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't taste bad. I have the 20 servings jug and after 16 servings I'm already tired of the taste. I like White Flood but am thinking about buying something else for some taste variety. I'd rather have more flavors of White Flood to choose from instead of looking for a different product to buy.
There is always the pill form bro,
That is what I have used.

JP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
being tired of a flavor comes with whatever powder you are drinking IMO. NMo matter how great something is, after a few straight days it becomes mundane

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
There is always the pill form bro,
That is what I have used.

JP.
I have used them put it takes about 50 minutes to kick in for me. I like powders cause I feel the effects pretty quickly.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
being tired of a flavor comes with whatever powder you are drinking IMO. NMo matter how great something is, after a few straight days it becomes mundane
True, but it's nice to mix up the flavors every 20 servings instead of not getting a different flavor at all.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You could always mix in another different flavor system (be it a supplement or kool aid packet).

Iced Tea + Lemonade anyone?

Sometimes I mix my White FLOOD with green mag apple, purple wraath grape or a fruit flavored protein isolate.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Nutraplanet's Xtend and Vasocharge stack with the Berry flavored Vasocharge to give me a lemonade break.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
u can flovor it like piss and i wouldnt care it works!

eggnog631

Awards
i mix it with fruit punch storm and it tastes good. but i deff agree, a new flavor would be awesome.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered Nutraplanet's Xtend and Vasocharge stack with the Berry flavored Vasocharge to give me a lemonade break.
excellent deal, dont know why other sup companies dont offer deals like this.

Renegade, do you think including BA in purple wraath is a drawback to some people??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
excellent deal, dont know why other sup companies dont offer deals like this.

Renegade, do you think including BA in purple wraath is a drawback to some people??
no. Why would it be a drawback? I think it enhances the formula.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I read an article on how too much BA could lead to taurine deficencies in the brain or something. It was a study done on rats. Also what if someone does not want to be intaking Beta Alanine? Have you heard anything about that study???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well I read an article on how too much BA could lead to taurine deficencies in the brain or something. It was a study done on rats. Also what if someone does not want to be intaking Beta Alanine? Have you heard anything about that study???
I made it a point to research this after you brought it to my attention.
----

The study was done on Cats.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8838582

Cats don't have the ability to synthesize taurine in the first place. (1)

"First, the liver of the cat has a limited ability to make taurine, as the rate-limiting enzymes required for converting methionine and cysteine to taurine are only minimally active in the feline liver. Second, cats lose taurine in the secretion of bile acids (whereas other mammals also use glycine in the conjugation and secretion of bile acids, freeing up taurine for other uses). (2)"

To put it simply, BA is so popular a ton of people have jumped all over it, tested and researched it. It has been proven to be (generally speaking) healthy in humans. The fact that cats lack the ability to synthesize taurine, and well the fact that we're not cats, renders this study useless imho.

But if you remember we removed the Glycocyamine from Green BULGE immediately after it became known it was linked to homeocysteine levels. So we always have health in mind, that's why we include anti-oxidants in our WHITE products.

Personally I see no reason to stop using BA, a naturally occuring amino acid. It works good, has been researched and feels cool. But ultimately what you put into your body is up to you. We do recommend that you cycle PW and WF just so you don't build up tolerance to the ingredients.

(1) http://www.petngarden.com/cats/cats4.php
(2) http://www.petcarenaturally.com/book_health_bible.php

Hope this helps,
RR

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was a study on rats. Ill see if i can find it for you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a product regardless

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am by no means trying to bring bad word to this product I have used it before on more then one occasion I am just intrested in the study and what people have to say about it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in seeing the study you're referring to. That was the only one I could find.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill PM you when I find it :)

cats and rats are close maybe i did mess it up. We will soon find out.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You guys really care about the taste? Geez, man up!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry renegade the guy that originally found the article hasnt responded back to me yet....:/

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered my green mag and white flood stack from NP yesterday. have heard nothing but great reviews and positive feedback from both products- the green mag. sour apple- can't wait to taste, the white flood- i'm sure the lemonade will be tasty..if it becomes a little boring, oh well- if the results are there, then it's going down the hatch.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered my green mag and white flood stack from NP yesterday. have heard nothing but great reviews and positive feedback from both products- the green mag. sour apple- can't wait to taste, the white flood- i'm sure the lemonade will be tasty..if it becomes a little boring, oh well- if the results are there, then it's going down the hatch.
Awesome, please let us know how these work for you! I am positive you will enjoy the taste of both :)

Krim

Awards
Yeah, I actually have a hard time drinking White Flood by itself after discovering the deliciousness of mixing sour apple Green Mag with it (definitely try this at least once it's all going to the same place anyway).

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually have a hard time drinking White Flood by itself after discovering the deliciousness of mixing sour apple Green Mag with it (definitely try this at least once it's all going to the same place anyway).
Very true - it gives you a sweet / sour kind of taste, a great combination and best of both worlds....!