White Flood flavors

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    the tablets are available. also, many mix it with green mag apple for some taste variation
    Yup, i can vouch for the tabs. They work just as good as the powder!

2. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup, i can vouch for the tabs. They work just as good as the powder!
    X2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. i just ordered my green mag and white flood stack from NP yesterday. have heard nothing but great reviews and positive feedback from both products- the green mag. sour apple- can't wait to taste, the white flood- i'm sure the lemonade will be tasty..if it becomes a little boring, oh well- if the results are there, then it's going down the hatch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    i just ordered my green mag and white flood stack from NP yesterday. have heard nothing but great reviews and positive feedback from both products- the green mag. sour apple- can't wait to taste, the white flood- i'm sure the lemonade will be tasty..if it becomes a little boring, oh well- if the results are there, then it's going down the hatch.
    Awesome, please let us know how these work for you! I am positive you will enjoy the taste of both

5. Yeah, I actually have a hard time drinking White Flood by itself after discovering the deliciousness of mixing sour apple Green Mag with it (definitely try this at least once it's all going to the same place anyway).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Krim View Post
    Yeah, I actually have a hard time drinking White Flood by itself after discovering the deliciousness of mixing sour apple Green Mag with it (definitely try this at least once it's all going to the same place anyway).
    Very true - it gives you a sweet / sour kind of taste, a great combination and best of both worlds....!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White flood flavor update Raspberry:D
    By naturalgainer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:47 AM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 11:39 AM
  3. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. White Flood Flavors
    By fullnelly25 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:51 PM
  5. NEW White Flood "White Raspberry" Flavor @ Nutraplanet next week!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:42 PM