Purple Wrath,White Flood

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I am probably not the first person to say this,but Purple Wrath,and White Flood are very good supps. not just that,but in my opinion Controlled Labs is a seriously underrated company,and i hope they stay that way.

After falling off the wagon for a short while due to work i headed back into the gym after a month of not doing anything.I was actually dreading it,thinking to myself "the iron is really going to kick my ass" so i went in and did my thing,and much to my suprise i had one of the best workouts in a very long time. I lifted the same amount of weight i had left behind 4 weeks ago,and had this great motivation behind me. Say what you will,but i know that it was the CL Product's going to work on me.

I have taken both of these before,but i have never stacked them,man was i missing out.I just felt compelled to tell all of you about this company and their product's,this is:006: something i have never done before as far as giving props to a company,but they deserve it,and in no way am i affiliated with them.I will continue to be a loyal customer for awhile.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear that bro, everyday our products are getting more and more exposed, which is a good thing. Customers deserve quality, good tasting effective products. We're glad they worked so well for you!!! Thank you again!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we need to see an NP sale for these 2 together. Hint hint

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Bump.I would like to see the WF,PW,GM stack. I have yet to try GM.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I believe we had that one, not sure if it's still there. We have the WF+GM stack for a steal right now.

It is possible to stack these three, all you gotta do is "Add to cart" :D

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Man I've been looking for a WF/PW sale together for a long time! WF/PW/GM mixed together is the best tasting preworkout drink i've ever had. That would be awesome if NP made a special deal.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have only taken the sample packs of PW from NutraPlanet but I really like it. I am currently taking WF the powder and think it is a good sup.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for choosing CL, and for spreading the word ! :wave2:

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for choosing CL, and for spreading the word ! :wave2:
Some more free samples would not hurt. :)

I just did my PW sample.
Pretty good.
I might have to breakdown and buy some.

JP.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Some more free samples would not hurt. :)

I just did my PW sample.
Pretty good.
I might have to breakdown and buy some.

JP.
Great to hear you liked the PW! Crazy endurance and good recovery... can't beat that :)

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear you liked the PW! Crazy endurance and good recovery... can't beat that :)
The taste was good as well.
As you stated the endurance was great too. I started mine before workout, then sipped it through the workout.

Yea, I guess I'll breakdown this week and get some.

JP.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must admit PW is my favorite CL supp by far. Exactly as advertised, recovery and endurance, good for all who lift.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I must admit PW is my favorite CL supp by far. Exactly as advertised, recovery and endurance, good for all who lift.
Hell yea, keep spreading the WERD :wave2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, I got an order going out friday for the large PW