Adding ALCAR to White Flood

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I started taking White Flood a couple of weeks ago and like it but I feel that it is missing something on the stim side. It gives my physical energy for my morning workouts but doesn't clear up the cobwebs in my head.

I am thinking of adding some ALCAR to it as ALCAR is one of the most effective mental supplements I have taken.

Has anyone tried this or can recommend the best way to do it? I have thought about buying some of the bulk power and adding it to the mix but ALCAR tastes terrible and would ruin the taste of White Flood.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i haven't tried it... but i don't see why you cant add some nootropics. instead of having it ruin the flavor you could always cap it or purchase capsule versions. i find that WF does give me mental energy but some days those cobwebs can be hard to clear. let us know how it goes...!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR in WF is a good combo. And don't worry about it ruining the flavor. It fits right in with the tanginess.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
white flood taste liek **** but works amazing, i cant believe u dont feel the stim effect it always got me amped.. but i guess everyone is different.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
white flood taste liek **** but works amazing, i cant believe u dont feel the stim effect it always got me amped.. but i guess everyone is different.
I gives my physical energy but doesn't give me any mental focus or energy. My body will be moving but my mind feels asleep.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I gives my physical energy but doesn't give me any mental focus or energy. My body will be moving but my mind feels asleep.
That would be the GABA.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
How much ALCAR should I take with it?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
How much ALCAR should I take with it?
I'd say 1.5 grams

Yup the GABA was added to combat the 'jitteriness' people don't like associated with caffeine and other stims.
lol, I always thought it was the other way around. GABA preworkout has a definite benefit, with the downside being relaxation. I figured the stims were added to keep the GABA from slowing people down. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Before you jump to 1.5g, start at 750mg, or 1/4tsp. Try that once or twice to assess your tolerance, then bump it up. Also take some ALA caps with ALCAR; they complement eachother and are synergistic.
In that case add some carbs to it too. Carbs drastically increase the uptake of ALCAR (as well as vinpocetine) and will prevent low blood sugar that may occur with ALA. :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lol, I always thought it was the other way around. GABA preworkout has a definite benefit, with the downside being relaxation. I figured the stims were added to keep the GABA from slowing people down. :D

Killing two birds with one stone, metaphorically speaking :D

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I added the ALCAR i got from 1 fast today,1/2 tsp.,roughly 1400 mg. I put the ALCAR in with my WF,and while i was driving to the gym i felt good. I know that saying"good" is vague,but that is the only way i can describe it. Motivated,focused,slight surge in energy level. This was only day one,so i will post again around day 6 or 7.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered the Acetyl L-Carnitine (100 grams) from NP yesterday. Is there measuring instructions on the label?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4