GM + WF

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%

GM + WF

I just got the Green Mag. & White Flood combo from my local supplement store. I did Green Bulge & White Blood back in the day and really liked the pumps, gains, and mental focus it brought.

I was thinking of adding Blue Up to this stack. Is it sufficient to add Blue Gen. as well? Or can I just stack GM+WF+BU? I've tried other test boosters in the past, so I do know what to expect.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

GM And WF are both solid products WF being one of my favorite PWO, as for blue gene/up you can take one or the other or both better results i assume from using both.
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chleric View Post
    I just got the Green Mag. & White Flood combo from my local supplement store. I did Green Bulge & White Blood back in the day and really liked the pumps, gains, and mental focus it brought.

I was thinking of adding Blue Up to this stack. Is it sufficient to add Blue Gen. as well? Or can I just stack GM+WF+BU? I've tried other test boosters in the past, so I do know what to expect.
    I would start with one (Blue GENE), and see what effect it has on you. Then you can add in the blue UP down the line. I always like to add in my products slowly so I know whats doing what.

RR
    •