GM + WF

chleric

Awards
I just got the Green Mag. & White Flood combo from my local supplement store. I did Green Bulge & White Blood back in the day and really liked the pumps, gains, and mental focus it brought.

I was thinking of adding Blue Up to this stack. Is it sufficient to add Blue Gen. as well? Or can I just stack GM+WF+BU? I've tried other test boosters in the past, so I do know what to expect.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
GM And WF are both solid products WF being one of my favorite PWO, as for blue gene/up you can take one or the other or both better results i assume from using both.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just got the Green Mag. & White Flood combo from my local supplement store. I did Green Bulge & White Blood back in the day and really liked the pumps, gains, and mental focus it brought.

I was thinking of adding Blue Up to this stack. Is it sufficient to add Blue Gen. as well? Or can I just stack GM+WF+BU? I've tried other test boosters in the past, so I do know what to expect.
I would start with one (Blue GENE), and see what effect it has on you. Then you can add in the blue UP down the line. I always like to add in my products slowly so I know whats doing what.

RR