CL STACK??'S

R

R6AAC

Awards
today is gonna be my first day taking Green Mag, purple wrath and white flood? whats the best way to take them? oh and im taking the orange triad in the morning and at night after my work out.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
My personal preference is to mix a half serve of GM with the 2 scoops of WF about 20-30min before my workout, and drink the other half serve of GM mixed with the PW during my workout (as I'm getting towards the end of my workout normally).

They all mix together great, but once you mix up your PW, chuck it in the cooler for 15 min, and it tastes so much better!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My personal preference is to mix a half serve of GM with the 2 scoops of WF about 20-30min before my workout, and drink the other half serve of GM mixed with the PW during my workout (as I'm getting towards the end of my workout normally).

They all mix together great, but once you mix up your PW, chuck it in the cooler for 15 min, and it tastes so much better!
Agreed, I love to mix them all together for convenience and drink pre and during workout :dl:

R

R6AAC

Awards
cool man thats exactly what i did. since im new to CL I mixed one scoop of WF with half a scoop of GM, one scoop of PW during my workout and the other half of GM right after. Whats the max dosage for PW cause my buddy told to mix four scoops but the bottle says 1-2 scoops?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cool man thats exactly what i did. since im new to CL I mixed one scoop of WF with half a scoop of GM, one scoop of PW during my workout and the other half of GM right after. Whats the max dosage for PW cause my buddy told to mix four scoops but the bottle says 1-2 scoops?
2 scoops is sufficient. 4 scoops would be ok, but it's overkill ... the product would not last as long, either. :)

R

R6AAC

Awards
awesome! hey which supp should i take over the weekend? my non-training days

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
awesome! hey which supp should i take over the weekend? my non-training days
MAGnitude and TRIAD

Thank you for choosing CONTROLLED LABS !! :dl:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how long should these products be cycled?
I would only cycle WF, 1.5-2 months on, and 3 weeks off. PW can be cycled too, I would do 3-6 months on, 2-3 weeks off.

Green MAGnitude and Orange TRIad do not need to be cycled

R

R6AAC

Awards
ok so far cl is good and is working but i have one question. im not sure if its just me but the wf really gets me out of it. im not feeling the energy. all it does is it gets me really light headed and makes me feel weak. ( no disrespect to cl)
i took the gm and the pw without the wf and i felt great.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok so far cl is good and is working but i have one question. im not sure if its just me but the wf really gets me out of it. im not feeling the energy. all it does is it gets me really light headed and makes me feel weak. ( no disrespect to cl)
i took the gm and the pw without the wf and i felt great.
Hmm strange, I haven't heard that before. How many scoops are you using?

R

R6AAC

Awards
2 scoops... i eat before i go to the gym. i eat wait 30-45 minutes then i take the wf w half a scoop of gm, pw during and the other half of gm right after

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I would only cycle WF, 1.5-2 months on, and 3 weeks off.
Is that just to keep the effect the same? I once lost track of how many weeks i was using WF for, maybe went 3-4 months straight, and never had a problem. Effect was the same everytime i used it.... and i'm very tolerant to stims.:crackhead: Haven't ever had to go over my normal dose. Great product!

im not sure if its just me but the wf really gets me out of it. im not feeling the energy. all it does is it gets me really light headed and makes me feel weak.
Mate had the same problem, had nausea and "brown flood". He started eating a good complex carb meal about 1.5-2 hrs before his hit of WF, and no probs since.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops... i eat before i go to the gym. i eat wait 30-45 minutes then i take the wf w half a scoop of gm, pw during and the other half of gm right after
You may sensitive to the gaba. We put the gaba in the formula so there's no jittery stim feeling. Please let us know if this feelings persist for you... maybe it was a one time thing?

R

R6AAC

Awards
You may sensitive to the gaba. We put the gaba in the formula so there's no jittery stim feeling. Please let us know if this feelings persist for you... maybe it was a one time thing?
at first i felt ok (not as bad) but after the 4th time taking it all of a sudden i felt like wanting to pass out. i was thinking its probably the gaba to

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
at first i felt ok (not as bad) but after the 4th time taking it all of a sudden i felt like wanting to pass out. i was thinking its probably the gaba to
Try going down to 1 scoop and see if it effects you positively at all

R

R6AAC

Awards
Try going down to 1 scoop and see if it effects you positively at all
took one scoop and still same effects feeling weak and and feeling dizzy at the gym. what should i do? i'd hate to let the wf go to waste just sitting there

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
took one scoop and still same effects feeling weak and and feeling dizzy at the gym. what should i do? i'd hate to let the wf go to waste just sitting there
That is very strange.

Do you have any workout partners you could try and sell it to them or something?

I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you, this is the first i've heard of such a thing happening