- 03-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Glycergrow is currently blowing my mind. Running in conjunction with straight Cre Mono and the pumps/vascularity are absolutely incredible. I've seen in the product post that cycling depends on a lot of variables. If I do cycle off of it after say....8 weeks, what is the recommended time to be off before coming back on? Thanks for yet another great product!
- 03-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Im not an expert but id say 1-2 weeks maybe more they say you should cycle off every 6-12 weeks wait for a rep to give you exact number though.
- 03-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Yes I'd say 2-3 weeks should be enough
Great feedback, glad you like it!
03-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:39 AM
- By MHA in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:29 AM
- By Jayzen in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:05 AM
- By Ironclad in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 05-03-2007, 03:16 AM
- By khan-unit in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-18-2006, 11:40 PM