Mass controlled labs stack Log

guts420

Awards
Hi everyone at Anabolicminds.com I'm new to these forums and relatively new to Controlled labs. I tried White flood after trying no xplode and superpump and I'm never going back. I liked white flood so much that I decided to give the complete controlled labs line a try (well almost complete) I ordered green mag, glycergrow, blue gene, purple wrath, orange triad. I already have my trusty white flood and if recommended by you guys will also add blue up to the stack. I'm not interested in red because I'm focusing on lean mass, black is not a necesity for me, I can eat alot naturally. I'm also not interested in golden finish since I have a post workout drink I love (ultra fuel by twinlabs for carbs and protein whey shake.) I read the stack info on the controlled labs page and plan on doing my stack that way unless the pro's here have come up with something better.

A little bit about me. I'm 25 Y/O male with 5'8" 152 lb around 10-12% bf (according to omron bf scale 6% but you can't trust those POS fat monitors) from 3-4 months back I've been changing my whole living routine. I've been eating clean for almost a year now, I was a smoker for 12 years, quit 2 months ago, and I've been going religiously to the gym 3x a week for almost 3 months now.
I want to get in the best shape I can possibly be. Nothing will get in my way, and nothing is too much of a hasle or too expensive to try(I'm just not willing to do anything that might jeopardize my health). I am focusing on gaining mass first. It doesn't have to be 100% lean mass, but I don't want to call it a bulk either. I plan on doing 3-4 weeks fat loss session after I'm done with this stack. I will also be following an eating plan. I eat every 3 hours.

Diet:
#1 (breakfast)
2 scoops whey protein with 1 cups cereal (no sugar) 1 banana & 2 tsp Udo's 3/6/9 oil blend (34g prot/ 50g carb/ 14g fat)

Tuna sandwich(100% whole wheat bread, non enriched or bleached) with walnuts. (28g prot/40gcarb/14g fat)
#3 same as #2

Grilled Chicken breast with 2 slice of bread and udo's 3/6/9 (38g prot/ 40g carb/ 13g fat)

Grilled ground sirloin with bread (34g prot/40g carb/20g fat)
note: #4 and 5 are interchangeable and most of the time I go for the chicken, I use the red meat sparringly because of extra fat.

whey protein with milk (have heard the milk slows down absorption) and some nuts for fat. (25g prot 10g fat)

per day: prot 187g carbs 210g fat:85 calories : 2353

Workout:

3x a week

First workout lower body/abs
second: chest/shoulder/tricep/abs
Third: Back/biceps/abs

I'm not doing any cardio since I want to gain as much muscle as possible.

Any and all advice, constructive criticism, on diet, supps and or workout is welcome and encouraged.

I also have a question for more informed individuals than me. I'm currently doing a gaspari halodrol liquigels cycle(arachidonic acid amongst other things) is there something I should know about blue up/gene and those? I just ask cause I understand most supps, but don't really know anything about how test boosters work.

To keep track of my workouts and general progress I use bb.com, but since I don't have 20 posts yet, I can't post a link. but you can look me up, "etonos"
Feel free to check it out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome post, brother. First of all, your stack looks really good. I don't think you should work abs all 3 days though. Maybe on off days, or hit them hard on their own day??? The Blue UP/GENE is a hardcore test boosting stack that you can use after your halodrol liquigels. Give your body a break after those as well. And congrats on quitting smoking for 2 months, I've been down that road a few times and know how hard it is. Did you quit cold turkey?

I would also cycle from GlycerGROW to White FLOOD, as it's recommended to cycle FLOOD for the stimulant content, and also the pumps with both products would be too much! lol.

RR

guts420

Awards
I quit smoking cold turkey, I'm feeling great about it, so I think this time will be permanent. Thanks for the advice on the GG/WF, I'll do that. Since I already have a small WF open I'll finish that, start with the GG and then go on to WF again. I'm eager to get my stuff, this is gona be an awesome stack mwahahaha.

on a side note, I got EXTREMELY lucky today, I went to the local vitamin shoppe and found a couple of bottles of White Blood with a 75% discount (I payed 8 dollars) and also the am/pm reduction for 15. I don't need the reduction for now, but I tought might as well buy it and save it for later at those prices.

By thursday I'm gonna have everything except the blue up which will probably get here by next week. For my ab workout all I do are 4 sets till failure, so I'm gona try ur advice and only do them 2x a week. once on mondays and once on fridays, that way they can rest.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I quit smoking cold turkey, I'm feeling great about it, so I think this time will be permanent. Thanks for the advice on the GG/WF, I'll do that. Since I already have a small WF open I'll finish that, start with the GG and then go on to WF again. I'm eager to get my stuff, this is gona be an awesome stack mwahahaha.

on a side note, I got EXTREMELY lucky today, I went to the local vitamin shoppe and found a couple of bottles of White Blood with a 75% discount (I payed 8 dollars) and also the am/pm reduction for 15. I don't need the reduction for now, but I tought might as well buy it and save it for later at those prices.

By thursday I'm gonna have everything except the blue up which will probably get here by next week. For my ab workout all I do are 4 sets till failure, so I'm gona try ur advice and only do them 2x a week. once on mondays and once on fridays, that way they can rest.
Holy SCORE !!! :scared:

guts420

Awards
Alright, Got my stuff. I'm starting everything tomorrow. I'll keep track of my BF using the mirror, I hate scales/monitors/calipers they all suck. I'm more interested in what the weight scale has to say after a couple of weeks. Should be solid gains week after week.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Got my stuff. I'm starting everything tomorrow. I'll keep track of my BF using the mirror, I hate scales/monitors/calipers they all suck. I'm more interested in what the weight scale has to say after a couple of weeks. Should be solid gains week after week.
Awesome, looking forward to this!!! :dl:

guts420

Awards
First workout while on the whole thing.

I woke up today really looking forward to my workout. I prepared the night before cause I knew I had to take a lot of stuff and I wanted to be precise with the timings. I definetly overdid it and I'll take it easier next time.

Blue gene: 60 mins before workout
White blood: (I think I shouldn't have taken this) like 30 mins before workout.
White flood/green mag (30 mins before workout)
GlicerGrow: (@renegaderows, now I know why you told me the pump was going to be too much) I took 2 scoop intra workout.
Purple wraath: 1 serving intra workout.

I didn't enjoy my workout today. The number of reps and my strength were all the way up. But I was really pushing myself, I had this hard to explain feeling of un-wellness? I think it was more than one factor. I didn't get very good sleep yesterday, I left my lifting gloves (which make a BIG difference for me) and I think either the white blood, or the purple wraath (maybe even the blue gene?) have a stimulant. I can't describe the bad feeling I had as a caffeine overdose, I've had those before and It wasn't exactly that, but it was similar. Next time I won't do the blue gene and see how it compares and if something similar happens I'll take the purple wraath out and compare. it can't be the white flood/green mag cause I've done those before. I will certainly let the GG out of the equation for now, too crazy a pump.

After all is said and done I'm impressed with the products. I was on a bad mood, Left my gloves, felt tired, but I still managed to get past some of my last weeks max's. I just have to get the correct dosages/ timings and I KNOW I'm gona be breaking max's week after week.

I also had the diarrhea effect from the GG, does that mean my stomach was empty by the time I was drinking it? I ate a tuna sandwich with some nuts just an hour and fifteen before workout.

thoughts are appretiated.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I woke up today really looking forward to my workout. I prepared the night before cause I knew I had to take a lot of stuff and I wanted to be precise with the timings. I definetly overdid it and I'll take it easier next time.

Blue gene: 60 mins before workout
White blood: (I think I shouldn't have taken this) like 30 mins before workout.
White flood/green mag (30 mins before workout)
GlicerGrow: (@renegaderows, now I know why you told me the pump was going to be too much) I took 2 scoop intra workout.
Purple wraath: 1 serving intra workout.

I didn't enjoy my workout today. The number of reps and my strength were all the way up. But I was really pushing myself, I had this hard to explain feeling of un-wellness? I think it was more than one factor. I didn't get very good sleep yesterday, I left my lifting gloves (which make a BIG difference for me) and I think either the white blood, or the purple wraath (maybe even the blue gene?) have a stimulant. I can't describe the bad feeling I had as a caffeine overdose, I've had those before and It wasn't exactly that, but it was similar. Next time I won't do the blue gene and see how it compares and if something similar happens I'll take the purple wraath out and compare. it can't be the white flood/green mag cause I've done those before. I will certainly let the GG out of the equation for now, too crazy a pump.

After all is said and done I'm impressed with the products. I was on a bad mood, Left my gloves, felt tired, but I still managed to get past some of my last weeks max's. I just have to get the correct dosages/ timings and I KNOW I'm gona be breaking max's week after week.

I also had the diarrhea effect from the GG, does that mean my stomach was empty by the time I was drinking it? I ate a tuna sandwich with some nuts just an hour and fifteen before workout.

thoughts are appretiated.
Nice feedback.

Some thoughts:
Blue GENE does not contain stims but sometimes has a tendency to provide a clean energy. You could take this when you wake up.

I would save the white BLOOD for before bed, to increase GH levels and promote healthy deep sleep.

The runs from GG are not unheard of. You could try a lower dose (~1 scoop) and gradually increase your dosage. Also you can try eating some food with all of your dosing ... I know GG sits much better with me if I have a little bit of carbs in my stomach.

I wouldn't worry about the PW causing any of the problems, that product is pretty straight forward.

Basically, start off slow with the supplements, and gradually incorporate more as you progress.

Can't wait to hear how your next workout goes -it should go alot smoother. I think you just took "too much" the first time.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Any updates ?