white flood sample review

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
wow...i should caution everyone to start out with 4-6 caps. i took the whole sample because thats the recomm dose and im usually pretty tolaren to stims. it knocked my d!ck in the dirt!
pumps= 8/10

endurance= 10/10 (did cardio after weights and it felt like i could have gone forever even though my heart rate was pretty high. higher than normal.

strength= cant rate this one without using more that just one sample but i did add alittle weight to tricep pushdown and db shoulder press i added 1 rep from last workout

im pleased with it...just wish i didnt take the whole sample HAHA. lesson learned

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, alot of users only need half a dose, and that's after being on for like a month. It's good 'cuz it saves you money :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback !

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the White Flood powder now for a little while. The tingling sensation is crazy. Pumps seem to diminish some.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
is there the same tingling sensation with the pills or just powder?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
is there the same tingling sensation with the pills or just powder?
It's the same tingling sensation with both pills and powder. It's caused by the Beta Alanine and is perfectly normal / enjoyable

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
It's the same tingling sensation with both pills and powder. It's caused by the Beta Alanine and is perfectly normal / enjoyable
WERD... FLOOD YO system !!

:usa2:

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
i just got the white flood sample in the mail
so you suggest i take only 4 capsules?
i don't know which way to go

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i just got the white flood sample in the mail
so you suggest i take only 4 capsules?
i don't know which way to go
Take 4 tabs like 45 mins before you lift, and then you can pop a few more if you need to. Your basically 'assessing your tolerance' but if your used to stims and pre workout energizers, go for a higher number.

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
must these be taken on an empty stomach like most no boosters