Tell us your thoughts

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    How's your water intake???
    Theres enough creatine in there ... it should work
    gallon-gallon+ on w/o days. maybe its just im not feeling the usually effects like i would get from monohydrate. ill probably try MAG after this and see how it goes. heard its a solid product as well.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    gallon-gallon+ on w/o days. maybe its just im not feeling the usually effects like i would get from monohydrate. ill probably try MAG after this and see how it goes. heard its a solid product as well.
    alright well I will say this.. I am a LOYAL GB user... i keep bottles of it around for sh^ts n giggles incase the apocolypse comes around and i cant get no more. when I first began using GB i wasnt impressed cause I was use to mono, i used it for 6 months straight while I was in South America and set some PR's and my arms and chest increased in size all while losing weight too. After I returned my ex fiance and her family said i was a totally diff person and my coworkers didnt even recognize me.

take it for whats its worth... i will always use GB... just give it time to work and drink drink drink the H2O
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

How about a stack deal like say green bulge, with red reduction and purple wraath. Or a mix and match CL box. On the labelling end you can just stick the normal bottles labels on the boxes and throw some supps in very simple packaging to save costs and pass them along to us. It would be environmentally friendly and all of us have extra/old bottles around if we want to keep it sealed after opening a bag.

Or how about a tub of purple wraath that opens on two ends with a divider in the middle. You can sell one product in two flavors so ppl dont get sick of 90 servings of the same bottle.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on this for PCT
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
  2. Some Thoughts
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:44 PM
  3. Your thoughts...
    By surferph34 in forum Anabolics