Tell us your thoughts

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We prefer to keep it stim free so that more people will be able to use it, and moderate/fine tune their stimulant intake with other things.

There's so many things that have stims in them now adays, it's good to be able to have something that doesn't...

But thank you for your thoughts & ideas... I too love Geranium
    hmm um well you could add Divanil to blue up , or add Icarrin to the blue stim complex. or add phenyl ethyl amine to the REDuction P.M. just random ideas .

2. I'd like to see a better tasting golden finish Perhaps a bit sweeter, with a stronger pineapple/tropical flavouring.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I'd like to see a better tasting golden finish Perhaps a bit sweeter, with a stronger pineapple/tropical flavouring.
    Interesting... I think GFH tastes awesome, but that's just me! You think it should be sweeter?

4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Interesting... I think GFH tastes awesome, but that's just me! You think it should be sweeter?
    Yea, but perhaps this is just proof I've develop a sweet tooth Adding a pineapple taste to GFH would be pretty cool

5. One more thing; any chance of switching the CoQ10 in White Flood --> Idebenone or Ubiquinol ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    One more thing; any chance of switching the CoQ10 in White Flood --> Idebenone or Ubiquinol ?
    yes exactly what I was thinking, I'm also curious of the function of GABA in the REDuction AM formula

7. Quote Originally Posted by iRishous View Post
    yes exactly what I was thinking, I'm also curious of the function of GABA in the REDuction AM formula
    This is from the FAQ:

When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).
    Basically it was added as a compliment to the stimulants, we put something that makes the energy from the rest of the formula a calm, focused energy, rather than jittery / palpatations.

Hope this helps

8. idk if my body just didnt react to it, but i think green bulge should be dosed higher.

9. Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    idk if my body just didnt react to it, but i think green bulge should be dosed higher.
    How's your water intake???
    Theres enough creatine in there ... it should work

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    any plans for new flavours of purple wraath? like apple or raspberry would be awesome!

^^interested^^^

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    How's your water intake???
    Theres enough creatine in there ... it should work
    gallon-gallon+ on w/o days. maybe its just im not feeling the usually effects like i would get from monohydrate. ill probably try MAG after this and see how it goes. heard its a solid product as well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    gallon-gallon+ on w/o days. maybe its just im not feeling the usually effects like i would get from monohydrate. ill probably try MAG after this and see how it goes. heard its a solid product as well.
    alright well I will say this.. I am a LOYAL GB user... i keep bottles of it around for sh^ts n giggles incase the apocolypse comes around and i cant get no more. when I first began using GB i wasnt impressed cause I was use to mono, i used it for 6 months straight while I was in South America and set some PR's and my arms and chest increased in size all while losing weight too. After I returned my ex fiance and her family said i was a totally diff person and my coworkers didnt even recognize me.

take it for whats its worth... i will always use GB... just give it time to work and drink drink drink the H2O

13. How about a stack deal like say green bulge, with red reduction and purple wraath. Or a mix and match CL box. On the labelling end you can just stick the normal bottles labels on the boxes and throw some supps in very simple packaging to save costs and pass them along to us. It would be environmentally friendly and all of us have extra/old bottles around if we want to keep it sealed after opening a bag.

Or how about a tub of purple wraath that opens on two ends with a divider in the middle. You can sell one product in two flavors so ppl dont get sick of 90 servings of the same bottle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on this for PCT
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:36 PM
  2. Some Thoughts
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 04:44 PM
  3. Your thoughts...
    By surferph34 in forum Anabolics