Purple wrath flavor... Yay or Nay?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I used xtend the other day and really enjoyed it, but purple wrath seems to have a wider array of aminos. How is the flavor on it? I have heard good and bad, but I want something I can take intra workout amino wise and not have to worry about gagging

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I used xtend the other day and really enjoyed it, but purple wrath seems to have a wider array of aminos. How is the flavor on it? I have heard good and bad, but I want something I can take intra workout amino wise and not have to worry about gagging
Hit me up for a free sample packet (free shipping to USA / Canada)

[email protected]

:bb3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lemonade is damn good, grape is good too but less popular. Overall most people enjoy the taste :thumbsup:

Good call to get a sample though !

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking the grape and it tastes REALLY good.
Had a lemon sample and that was great to.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Love the grape. BA screws with me though unless I drink it very SLOWLY!

gich

Awards
Cant say im crazy about the flavors, lemonade seems to be an improvement though. Taste doesn't really bother me, I just drop the powder in my mouth and smash it down with water :32:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Get the lemon flavor bro! I just finished a tub of the grape and it ruined 3 of my shaker cups! It left a terrible smell in them that would not go away! It also hindered my w/o's because it had such a foul smell and every time I would take a sip it would activate my gag reflex! lol, Im being serious though tex go with the lemon its MUCH better!

CreatineSteve

Awards
Get the lemon flavor bro! I just finished a tub of the grape and it ruined 3 of my shaker cups! It left a terrible smell in them that would not go away! It also hindered my w/o's because it had such a foul smell and every time I would take a sip it would activate my gag reflex! lol, Im being serious though tex go with the lemon its MUCH better!
yeah i noticed teh same thing with my shaker cup wit the grape lol
mind finally has left aired out tho after a few months haha

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my grape must have been labled wrong lol, the taste for me was pretty bad. But the green mag apple taste awesome :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I do prefer the lemon but the grape is good too IMO.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
I don't like the grape flavor. Lemon is better.

rush808

rush808

Awards
I use the Grape flavor, its not bad, but its not kool aid. I have yet to find some Lemon in the shops I go to.

iRishous

Awards
I'll say Yay, I'm using the grape and the taste is different but enjoyable. The key for me is using more water than directed, icecubes, and once mixed poppin it in the fridge so it gets extra cold and some of the stubborn aminos dissolve. Infact, I let some teammates taste it and now everybody's asking me for some of that purple drank! they don't even know its a supp

Lander

Lander

Awards
I use Grape every morning... I put two scoops in my magic bullet blender and it rocks! I have even made Ice Cubes with it and use that for sipping off and on all day!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just drank my lemonade sample and I was impressed. Have to say I think I will make this a staple. Got a bottle of grape I will try later.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I really disliked the first couple of sips, but by the end i wanted more. Ill problaby get this and Xtend for a watermelon/grape combo. IT ROCKS

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
There's a lemonade flavor??? I can only find grape in Oz supp stores!!!

Not that I'm complaining tho.... The first few times i mixed it too strong, but once you find the blend it tastes awesome, especially with a bit of GM mixed in.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE grape. I have been using it intra workout for the last few months and haven't gotten sick of it at all. I even add an extra 5-10g of BCAAs to it and it masks the flavor very well. Lemonade is awesome too, but I found that grape flavor is much stronger.

usmc03

usmc03

Awards
The grape is great. Didn't mess my shaker up just wash it after you use it!:usa1:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the lemonade much mire than the grape, but I really am not a fan of grape supps.

UKStrength

grape was nice mate, pretty refreshing if you use about a litre of water to mix it in.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use x-tend and I tried purple wrath Lemonade for the first time today, I was in shock because I heard the taste was gross, but I find it tastes so much better then X-tend. My next nutraplanet order will definitely be purple wrath from now on:D

str1

str1

Awards
The PW lemonade is a staple of mine -- haven't tried the grape, except a small sip from a friend, and I usually don't like anything with grape flavor... so I stick with lemon!

However, I find it (like most things) too sweet, so I add some lemon juice or ascorbic acid powder to mine, to make them more sour, like I prefer my lemonade :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Man I love the lemonade flavor. Especially when you mix with electric lemonade white flood. boy what a workout i had this morning!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I use x-tend and I tried purple wrath Lemonade for the first time today, I was in shock because I heard the taste was gross, but I find it tastes so much better then X-tend. My next nutraplanet order will definitely be purple wrath from now on:D
Thanks for spreading the word !

:wave2: