Green Mag and White Flood

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

Green Mag and White Flood

I was thinking of taking this 2 products but I'm a bit confused. After reading through the write ups, they both seem to be recommended as "pre workout" supplements.

Does this mean I should take them at the same time before I train? or because I'm stacking the 2 products....take green mag after training? (which is what i usually do with any creatine product)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

you can take G. Mag before and after

goto the controlled labs website... www.controlledlabs.com and they have the stacking protocals lined up for you and simplifys it all for training days and non-training days.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

thank you!! good idea...i should've looked there first!
    •   

4. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
    thank you!! good idea...i should've looked there first!
    Welcome to the revolution !

CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

once you go controlled labs you never go back.. .. wish that would have rhymed
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was thinking of taking this 2 products but I'm a bit confused. After reading through the write ups, they both seem to be recommended as "pre workout" supplements.

Does this mean I should take them at the same time before I train? or because I'm stacking the 2 products....take green mag after training? (which is what i usually do with any creatine product)
    You can try either one and see which works for you. Nothing is set in stone, everyone is different. There are some people who take half before, half after, all after, or all before. Whatever works for YOU!
    :bb3:
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

Bought the 2 products today. I'm in Australia, so although still cheaper at NP, by the time you add the freight and do the xchange rate, it works out more expensive than buying it from a retailer in Aus. Very frustrating...but not much we can do at the moment.

To give you an idea Green Mag cost me here the equivalent to US$59.65

I wish NP would charge the freight at cost...then it would be more viable...
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

Bought the 2 products today. I'm in Australia, so although still cheaper at NP, by the time you add the freight and do the xchange rate, it works out more expensive than buying it from a retailer in Aus. Very frustrating...but not much we can do at the moment.

I think us in the USA take it for granted how cheap we have our supps! :bb3:
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I think us in the USA take it for granted how cheap we have our supps! :bb3:
    you do get not only cheap supplements but everything in general....

the basic wage here is higher in relation to what you earn in the US...but the xchange rate and the distance is what kills us.

Also, we are small country (population wise) and that makes a huge difference in regards to market demand of products, etc
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.96%

so how bout them aussie women? And is Fosters really Australian for BEER??
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    so how bout them aussie women? And is Fosters really Australian for BEER??
    aussie women?? mighty fine (I married one!!)

fosters beer....no one drinks it here...I'm not a beer drinker but apparently other australian beers are much better!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

I'm currently taking Green Mag and loving the results! Taste is great, etc, etc..

I take White Flood pre workout and Green Mag after (on non training days, i have green mag in the morning)

I do have one question, has anyone experimented using 2 servings a day? Do you think that it would greatly increase the results?? or should i just stick to serving per day...
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

I'm currently taking Green Mag and loving the results! Taste is great, etc, etc..

I take White Flood pre workout and Green Mag after (on non training days, i have green mag in the morning)

I do have one question, has anyone experimented using 2 servings a day? Do you think that it would greatly increase the results?? or should i just stick to serving per day...
    I think you should stick with 1 serving per day, because it has 2 advanced forms of creatine to make a total of 5000mg, more than enough to reap benefits! This way your bottle will last longer, too.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You could take GM before or after, as stated above. White Flood is awesome pre-workout! I don't think I would want to take it post. That warm tingling feeling would not be as fun post workout.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

I think you should stick with 1 serving per day, because it has 2 advanced forms of creatine to make a total of 5000mg, more than enough to reap benefits! This way your bottle will last longer, too.
    Good point!! Thank you!
  16. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    You could take GM before or after, as stated above. White Flood is awesome pre-workout! I don't think I would want to take it post. That warm tingling feeling would not be as fun post workout.
    mix them together for a great preworkout shake
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.31%

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    mix them together for a great preworkout shake
    I currently take my White Flood and Green Bulge together. I'll be picking up some Green Mag soon.
  18. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    once you go controlled labs you never go back.. .. wish that would have rhymed
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  19. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I currently take my White Flood and Green Bulge together. I'll be picking up some Green Mag soon.
    what flavor? either way, you will quickly find yourself in love with it
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

what i started doing now is this...(only on workout days) white flood about half an hour before training (usually how long it takes for me to drive, find a parking spot, etc) and I drink green mag during the first 20 minutes of my work out. I find that is working quite well for me.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

what i started doing now is this...(only on workout days) white flood about half an hour before training (usually how long it takes for me to drive, find a parking spot, etc) and I drink green mag during the first 20 minutes of my work out. I find that is working quite well for me.
    That's a good idea too!!! More H20 that way
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

WF - take it only on workout days
    Green Mag - take it everyday .. start with 1serving a day for 1st week then up it to 2scoops for rest of weeks ... u can take it whenever ..its just a creatine ..heck its so delicious .. take it through out the day ...dump 2 scoops in a big gatorade bottle and sip it though out the day ..

only thing with GreenMag is, you have to take it consistently everyday .. and you will see the results .. my fav creatine hands down

did you get apple or lemon flavor ?
    S.n.S team member
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    WF - take it only on workout days
    Green Mag - take it everyday .. start with 1serving a day for 1st week then up it to 2scoops for rest of weeks ... u can take it whenever ..its just a creatine ..heck its so delicious .. take it through out the day ...dump 2 scoops in a big gatorade bottle and sip it though out the day ..

only thing with GreenMag is, you have to take it consistently everyday .. and you will see the results .. my fav creatine hands down

did you get apple or lemon flavor ?
    all sorted now!

WF..Only w/out days

GM..yes, I'm actually addicted to the taste (apple)...I would drink all day if i could!! I already have 2 friends onto it!!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.57%

That's a good idea too!!! More H20 that way
    I'm actually drinking about 5lts per day at the moment...in melbourne (australia) we have a heatwave happening and we had 3 days were the temperature went over 40C (104F)
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.49%

I just bought some Purple Wraath and White Flood, and I'm waiting on my Green Mag and Golden Finish in the mail, then i'll start my mass assault on the weights!!

I was just wondering how I was going to dose it.. See, I was originally going to take the WF and PW pre-workout, and then the Green Mag and Golden Finish post workout, but now i'm not sure. How should I dose it? The white flood pre-workout for sure, and the Golden Finish post-workout for sure, but what about the Green Mag and Purple Wraath? Creatine has usually worked better for me post-workout, but i'm just not sure yet.. What does everyone think? Should the Purple Wraath be during a workout?
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.51%

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    I just bought some Purple Wraath and White Flood, and I'm waiting on my Green Mag and Golden Finish in the mail, then i'll start my mass assault on the weights!!

I was just wondering how I was going to dose it.. See, I was originally going to take the WF and PW pre-workout, and then the Green Mag and Golden Finish post workout, but now i'm not sure. How should I dose it? The white flood pre-workout for sure, and the Golden Finish post-workout for sure, but what about the Green Mag and Purple Wraath? Creatine has usually worked better for me post-workout, but i'm just not sure yet.. What does everyone think? Should the Purple Wraath be during a workout?
    I would do the GM + 1 scoop PW pre with the WF, then PW during and GF post. There is no one good way to dose it, so play with it and see how it works for you. Sometimes I will mix all 3 GM WF PW into one ultimate shake drank before and during, then GF with a meal post! :bruce3:
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Hey man, depends on the supps. When i bought Jacked/Powerfull from NP, even after dollar conversion AND EXPRESS freight it was STILL less than half price. Aussie Supp retailers are shamless rip off merchants man. Just 1 example was my jacked. ony place I found it in Aus it was $99. That didnt even include postage. At NP is was $22. i mean Sh1t, even after conversion and postage it was HALF PRICE. If you can mate avoid Aussie supp sellers at all costs, they will fist you man. check NP first always, you'd be surprised.

When it comes to supps......SUCKS to be Aussie. It's like all the American supp companies dont know/care that we exist.

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Flood and Green Mag
    By bobocpt55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. Green Mag and White Flood is AWESOME!!
    By aedubber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:50 PM
  3. green mag/white flood
    By jcp2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:43 PM
  4. White Flood and Green Mag...or...?
    By Aggravated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:23 PM
  5. white flood and green mag