Green Mag

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i love the taste of green mag, its not like most creatine that are nasty sweet, dont quench your thirst, and have nasty after tastes, this is enjoyable, delicious, and effective..........im not being a kiss ass, just complementing on a great product

but Purple wrath has a funny sweet after taste that i dont like, any one know how to prevent that, mixing it with anything.....??

im thinking some Gatorade.,.....ideas??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Try to mix it with the Green MAG!!! And let it chill in the fridge for a little while before. And you can use more water too!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well thats what im saying even with the green mag, i dont want to experiment and have stuff taste bad because i then wasted a serving..........really might go try some lemon Gatorade

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
after the PW disolves in the water the wierd flavor goes away.. atleast to me..I keep a bottle of it in the fridge for my daily wake up water consumption

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
how long can purple wrath stay in the fridge??

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i usually have one in there for a few days... but longest i keep it in is 24-48 hrs, especially if i dont finish it all during my cardio session.

Im not gunna say whether the effects dimish or not with length of fridge time. i just drink and go bout my business

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im curious about that, any CL reps wanna clarify ??

what about green mag, how long can that sit in the fridge before breaking down?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im curious about that, any CL reps wanna clarify ??

what about green mag, how long can that sit in the fridge before breaking down?
PW can be good for at least 48 hours. I don't know the exact time, but think of it this way: they have premade amino drinks that sit on the shelf for months in stores.

I would not leave creatine mixed for too long; 12 hours at the most. Creatine doesn't last in water for too long for obvious reasons.

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
CL is one company I dont worry about when it comes to there products, although there is only 3-4 i use as a staple for my weightlifting goals.

I have no affiliation with CL so take it for what its worth. I like em and will stick with em.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thanks RR, long time no see, and yes i do trust controlled labs, they are a very good company and will be sticking to there products for a very, very long time!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
thanks RR, long time no see, and yes i do trust controlled labs, they are a very good company and will be sticking to there products for a very, very long time!
CL is one company I dont worry about when it comes to there products, although there is only 3-4 i use as a staple for my weightlifting goals.

I have no affiliation with CL so take it for what its worth. I like em and will stick with em.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: