FREE White Flood Tablet, Green MAGnitude, Purple Wraath & REDuction Samples

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
this is the newest thread, please disregard the other one

We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

Please leave feedback on the board

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm having trouble with my login to your forum. Help!

poison, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:bb3:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm, that's weird ... Let me look into it for you. PM me if it keeps happening...
I think my registration confirmation got booted to my spam box. Now I'm stuck in limbo.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I think my registration confirmation got booted to my spam box. Now I'm stuck in limbo.
Yup, I don't see you on the members list. You could try re-registering with a different email address that has less spam restrictions.

ls1danny

Awards
Awesome, just started working out and been wanting to start on something and was thinking about taking your guy's stack. So this will be perfect just hope it can get to me fast enough.

Thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome!!! You won't be disappointed

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!! Can't wait to hear your feedback. :)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
is it to late to get samples? I want to try Purple Wrath and REDuction if it is any more samples coming soon?

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
yes i sent you an email entitled SAMPLES and am awaiting samples
thanks in advance

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
how long does it take to ship im really anxious

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Recieved mine in the mail the other day, nice to see you helping us guys out in Iraq.

Did you want me to post results in a seperate area?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Recieved mine in the mail the other day, nice to see you helping us guys out in Iraq.

Did you want me to post results in a seperate area?
Review section would be cool :bandit:

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
after trying the sample i just ordered a tub and am looking to give it a real shot

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
i got the smaller 25 serv tub because im looking to cycle on for a month and then take a month off to lose any tolerance to the caffeine. im looking for strength because i have a 300 lb 1 rep bench max deadline in 1 month and im looking to abstain from creatine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never tried any of the supplements, so I sent an email for free samples. I don't know if it's to late but I gave it a shot.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I never tried any of the supplements, so I sent an email for free samples. I don't know if it's to late but I gave it a shot.
You should be good to go

:bandit: