Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)

  1. Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)


    only $14.99 plus shipping for a weeks worth of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on bb.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:

    The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and White Flood (Tablets)

    Controlled Labs


    this is in addition to the other starter pack we have: 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)

    Controlled Labs


  2. Great Deal!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. damn great deal ..i would but i have 2 tubs of green mag sittin around plus a 90serving tub of purple wraath untouched lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    damn great deal ..i would but i have 2 tubs of green mag sittin around plus a 90serving tub of purple wraath untouched lol
    Prepared for the winter !!!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Prepared for the winter !!!
    exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.
    thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?
    nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout
    Definitely!!!!
    :dl:

  9. White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg99 View Post
    White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs
    glad to hear it and please help spread the word
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. controlled labs sample pack....
    By hvactech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Log in
Log in