Controlled Labs STARTER PACKS #2 (GM, PW and WF Tabs)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
only $14.99 plus shipping for a weeks worth of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on bb.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:

The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and White Flood (Tablets)

Controlled Labs

this is in addition to the other starter pack we have: 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGNitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)

Controlled Labs

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
damn great deal ..i would but i have 2 tubs of green mag sittin around plus a 90serving tub of purple wraath untouched lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prepared for the winter !!! :dance:
exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
exactly got em stashed away .. bc 2009 ima limit my self to ph ..and be heavy on controlled labs and musclepharm products ..my 2 fav companies.
thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for your support. have you tried the white flood tablets yet?
nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
nope i havent .. i saw the sample thread .. im already registered on CL forums ..so ima hit up the samples and see how they work out .. i am following JOHN's log and seems to be doing what im looking for in workout
Definitely!!!! :thumbsup:
:dl:

BigDawg99

BigDawg99

Awards
White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
White Flood Tablets Rock..I tried the sample i received and had a Great workout with a Great pump..I have tried alot of No Products and White Flood Tablets worked great..Thanks Controlled Labs
glad to hear it and please help spread the word :)