We Now Have White FLOOD Samples (Tablets)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We now have a limited number of samples of all 4 products (White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 4 rules exactly, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) email subject line must say "SAMPLES"

(all 4 samples will be sent automatically)

2) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to write on it) Controlled Labs Forum if you are requesting samples or your sample will not be sent

3) in the body of the email you MUST list your controlledlabsforum.com user name

4) you also MUST include your full name and shipping address (street, street number, city, state, zip code). last time we got too many that were missing part of this, if they are missing part they will be erased and no sample sent without notice, so take the time to make sure its correct.

send this to "tank @ controlledlabs.com"

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday

Please leave feedback on the board once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

Thank you!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Sent in-----I CANT WAIT TO TRY WF TABS!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I think i jumped through all the hoops.........

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
got mine today, mainly looking forward to the white flood tablets

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
e-mail sent. looking forward to these samples!

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I don't see my post from earlier so I guess I will post again to make sure. Can't wait to check them out.

Baan

Awards
Hi, email sent thanks...
Prior I had White Flood powder refused by customs here in Canada ? hope the tabs make it..really like your products...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on the fence with WF tabs, so I'm in here.

severesoldier

severesoldier

Awards
Thanks! I got mine... now I have to get over this virus so that I can try them out.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Are the WF capsules avail. online yet?Been taking WF on and off for 6mos. now,the thought of these in caps sound pretty sweet.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I picked up my free samples yesterday. I took the the two black REDuction pills last night before bed. I haven't slept that good in a long time. I barley remember my wife coming into bed and telling me that she was going to watch some tv wich always disturbes me but I was back to sleep before she even turned it on. I also had a little bit of a tough time getting out of bed this morning. I was pretty groggy. I took the red pills when I woke up. It took about an hour for them to kick in but it is good energy and I can still feel them working 10 hours latter. I would have to take them for longer to judge the fat burning abilities of this product but the pm ones are worth taking just for their sleep inducing qaulities. Anything that helps you sleep that good has to help with recovery and probably put out some GH also. I will be taking the White flood, green mag, and purple wrath samples tonight. I will share my thoughts on those as well.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I picked up my free samples yesterday. I took the the two black REDuction pills last night before bed. I haven't slept that good in a long time. I barley remember my wife coming into bed and telling me that she was going to watch some tv wich always disturbes me but I was back to sleep before she even turned it on. I also had a little bit of a tough time getting out of bed this morning. I was pretty groggy. I took the red pills when I woke up. It took about an hour for them to kick in but it is good energy and I can still feel them working 10 hours latter. I would have to take them for longer to judge the fat burning abilities of this product but the pm ones are worth taking just for their sleep inducing qaulities. Anything that helps you sleep that good has to help with recovery and probably put out some GH also. I will be taking the White flood, green mag, and purple wrath samples tonight. I will share my thoughts on those as well.

Awesome results man!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the others. REDuction is very advanced IMO

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Sent it in man!!! I haven't taken the tablets, and if they are anything like the powder...hold on.:thumbsup: Can't wait to try reduct either.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established