Givin' some love and recognition to CL!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know I got my manager at the new supp. shop I work at to order the controlled labs line! Its a mom and pop shop so we have all the say in what we carry!

I haven't sold any yet but I will def. be pushing it, and spreading the CONTROLLED LABS goodness to all tha austin lifters!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everyone know I got my manager at the new supp. shop I work at to order the controlled labs line! Its a mom and pop shop so we have all the say in what we carry!

I haven't sold any yet but I will def. be pushing it, and spreading the CONTROLLED LABS goodness to all tha austin lifters!
:djparty::good::clean::cheers::djparty::cheers::dance::dance::head::head::dl:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff man!!! Glad to hear!!!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
awesome, what is the name of the store?
It's a smoothie/supplement shop called city blends. We only sell products that we know work. We also sell a wide selection of prohormones, and give people good information on them before they purchase them. (also not selling to the underage!) Something that no supplement shop in austin does. Right now we are only carrying Purple Wraath and White Flood but if sales go well we will be carrying much more CL products!!!

Me and the manager popped open a container of white flood today and greatly enjoyed it during our workout!

If anyone is interested in stopping by and checking us out, the location is below!
City Blends Cafe
2400 S Ih 35
Round Rock, TX 78681

We are right next to gold's gym!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, too bad I'm not in that area.
Do "YALL" get alot of business from Gold's?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
It's a smoothie/supplement shop called city blends. We only sell products that we know work. We also sell a wide selection of prohormones, and give people good information on them before they purchase them. (also not selling to the underage!) Something that no supplement shop in austin does. Right now we are only carrying Purple Wraath and White Flood but if sales go well we will be carrying much more CL products!!!

Me and the manager popped open a container of white flood today and greatly enjoyed it during our workout!

If anyone is interested in stopping by and checking us out, the location is below!
City Blends Cafe
2400 S Ih 35
Round Rock, TX 78681

We are right next to gold's gym!
awesome, you should pick up green magnitude too to complete the trifecta :D