Starting REduction soon couple questions

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

going on PCT soon will be using REDuction in my PCT mainly because i've been on Lipo 6 for 8 weeks and need to switch my fat burners up to less of a stimulant and I believe REDuction fits this perfectly also will be using DS lean extreme anybody see any issues with stacking them?

thanks alot in advance

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with stacking a 7-OH product with REDuction!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply:

Just wanted to Say my REDcution arrived yesterday afternoon and I took my first 2reds this morning and WHOA it was nice felt like it kicked in very good very different after being on a lipo for the last 8 weeks a different kind of energy smoother is how i describe it but still able to feel it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply:

Just wanted to Say my REDcution arrived yesterday afternoon and I took my first 2reds this morning and WHOA it was nice felt like it kicked in very good very different after being on a lipo for the last 8 weeks a different kind of energy smoother is how i describe it but still able to feel it
Great to hear man!!! I'm a big fan of the REDuction. one of the best fat burners out there covers you 24/7

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah I find the PM Nice too not really knock you out but feels very calming or relaxing. Only been two days but so far so good. I like thinking about burning fat in my sleep maybe thats what makes me sleep better LOL

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9: and it appears to be doing exactly what I bought it for it's not giving me heart racing energy like a regular stim and my my abs and arms are starting to look leaner. I have even upped carbs due to the fact i'm in PCT now and feel the need for a little more and it doesn't seem to have effected any weight gain. I really like the fact that it is in effect 24 hours a day as opposed to my old fatburners.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: and it appears to be doing exactly what I bought it for it's not giving me heart racing energy like a regular stim and my my abs and arms are starting to look leaner. I have even upped carbs due to the fact i'm in PCT now and feel the need for a little more and it doesn't seem to have effected any weight gain. I really like the fact that it is in effect 24 hours a day as opposed to my old fatburners.
HELL YEAH!!!! The power of CL :thumbsup: