White Blood

speedpastu

Awards
Just had a few questions.. I had my first workout with White Blood the other day, and it was pretty good, veins, pump, etc. However the next day I got sick, I have a pretty bad cough and just feel under the weather, I realize this can be pure coincidence but just wondering if anyone else felt this way on White Blood. Also the smell is pretty bad, and wondering if anyone else could smell it through their sweat in their shirts lol. I mean lets be honest the smell is bad.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any reason why it would be the White Blood. How old are you? If the problem consists, stop using it for a while and see what happens. My guess is it's just coincidence. Or maybe you aren't drinking enough water. Make sure to get plenty of that. Matter of fact I need to drink some right now. Later.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just had a few questions.. I had my first workout with White Blood the other day, and it was pretty good, veins, pump, etc. However the next day I got sick, I have a pretty bad cough and just feel under the weather, I realize this can be pure coincidence but just wondering if anyone else felt this way on White Blood. Also the smell is pretty bad, and wondering if anyone else could smell it through their sweat in their shirts lol. I mean lets be honest the smell is bad.
Coincidence.

Some caps smell like that too, I've gotten a few batches from different places of other products that were like that as well.

I recommend if you like White BLOOD to try our new tablet pump product called White FLOOD :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coincidence, friend. No question.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards