- 10-05-2008, 02:31 AM
I just started taking reduction. The am pill helps with the hunger for sure (v-diet). But I have a concern about the pm pill. I can take two of these things and it does not make/help me sleep. Its been almost 2 hours since I took them, and here I am typing a post. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to sleep.
- 10-05-2008, 03:44 PM
- 10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
try to take that PM dose a tad earlier.
I dont think it should keep you up though. When i took it, it didnt.
10-06-2008, 06:29 AM
It will help you sleep deeper and burn fat at the same time.
It also takes a few days to kick in.
It will NOT knock you out like Tylenol PM, if that's what you were expecting. Actually for some people it does this, but not me personally. It will assist in your sleep though. I would say, take it 30 mins before you normally go to bed.
10-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the replies. I had just read a few posts about people falling asleep 15-30 minutes after taking the pm pills.
I also don't sleep well anyways, hopefully this will help some.
10-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrob21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:41 PM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2010, 06:36 PM
- By airram479 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2009, 11:30 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:56 AM
- By cheezscott in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 01:13 PM