sample : PW Lemonade

1. sample : PW Lemonade

I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.
    So I assume you got your samples in That is great brother!!!! I'm glad you like it so much. Would you say it's better than the grape?
    •   

3. The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.

5. Purple Wraath Lemonade is tha SHIZZLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:27 AM
  2. Lemonade Xtend???
    By CruzinDuke in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 04:52 PM