sample : PW Lemonade

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.
So I assume you got your samples in :D That is great brother!!!! I'm glad you like it so much. Would you say it's better than the grape?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: