sample : PW Lemonade

1. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

sample : PW Lemonade

I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I am not the kind of person that shys away from a supplement because of taste. Many people have said how they think the taste of the original grape purple wraath was kind of gross. I honestly never thought it was that bad, but let me tell you something.....this lemonade is without a doubt a homerun. Much better tasting than the regular grape for sure.

I wish CL made it in the smaller tub...but I may have to contemplate dishing out the dough to get the bigger one. Kudos.
    So I assume you got your samples in That is great brother!!!! I'm glad you like it so much. Would you say it's better than the grape?
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The taste is for sure better than grape. I don't mind grape at all, but this one tastes GOOD. Something i'd enjoy drinking *and since I drink them 2-3 times a day, that's awesome*

Next week when I have more than like $3.72 to my name...haha, I will probably invest in a large tub.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Purple Wraath Lemonade is tha SHIZZLE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 08:27 AM
  2. Lemonade Xtend???
    By CruzinDuke in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 02:52 PM