CL Starter Packs!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs (SuperSHRED Boxed Set)

For only 14.99 + S/H you can try a week's supply of each. Now you can try for a good length of time before committing to a purchase on Nutraplanet.com or simply buy them when you need to travel and dont want to bring a whole tub with you:​

The Starter Pack includes 7 single serving packets of the following 3 products: Green MAGnitude (Sour Green Apple), Purple Wraath (Purple Lemonade) and REDuction (AM/PM)​

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea, seriously, it gives you a chance to really try out the product and see if you "feel" the effects you want, see if you can stand taking it everyday, and see if it works for you. Again, great idea.:clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea, seriously, it gives you a chance to really try out the product and see if you "feel" the effects you want, see if you can stand taking it everyday, and see if it works for you. Again, great idea.:clap2:
:thumbsup: Thank you for the feedback brother! :D

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i think you should throw the FLOOD or BLOOD in there too. JMO

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:afro: