Purple Wraath Lemonade Size.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you planned to make the lemonade flavor in the smaller tub? I spend entirely too much money each month to buy a big tub at the moment...and i'm really anxious to try this flavor. Everywhere i've searched, I only see the flavor in the $53 tub.

Thanks in advance to the reply.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Could be a possibility... as of now, you're correct the small tub is only grape. I'll make sure to personally hit you up if / when this happens!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to try it... I'm not positive but try requesting purple wraath lemonade sample. not sure if they only have grape or not though.... I don't get this kind of inside information because sadly I'm not a rep. LOL.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Could be a possibility... as of now, you're correct the small tub is only grape. I'll make sure to personally hit you up if / when this happens!!
Whoa!! That's scary RR. There was no replies on this for over 3 hours and then all of a sudden we do it at the same time. Scary!!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I would rather have bought the smaller tub when I was trying Lemonade. I was extremely put off by the flavor of my first grape tub, but learned to live with it. It worked out in the end, though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to try it... I'm not positive but try requesting purple wraath lemonade sample. not sure if they only have grape or not though.... I don't get this kind of inside information because sadly I'm not a rep. LOL.
Yes we have lemonade samples of PW!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yes we have lemonade samples of PW!
you should hit me with a sample homie! Also, I think this would be a smart move economically for your company. Even though you save more money in the long run with the larger tub....many people with all their other supps, will only be able to afford the small tub...and if they didn't like the grape flavor, you may lose the business to another company's product. The economy...sucks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
you should hit me with a sample homie! Also, I think this would be a smart move economically for your company. Even though you save more money in the long run with the larger tub....many people with all their other supps, will only be able to afford the small tub...and if they didn't like the grape flavor, you may lose the business to another company's product. The economy...sucks.
Agreed!!! I will send you a lemonade sample ASAP. Hit me up with your address on PM!!!