Time to try it for myself!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I've read great things about it, seen great reviews and logs, and tasted the delicious sample.... I've finally decided to take the plunge and buy it!

PuRpLe WrAaTh!!!!!! Just ordered it in lemonade flavor, along with some fish oil, and uni-liver!!! :bb3:

What should I expect??? And since i'm a bigger guy (6' 3'' and 216lbs) should I take more for better results??? Come on RenegadeRows, I know you can give me some good answers!:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great stack man. The lemonade flavor tastes awesome. I'd start with 1-2 scoops intra workout, and see how it works for you. 1 scoop works for me but I'm under 200lbs, so I think you can use 2. You'll be surprised how powerful the formula is though, and if you can make the product stretch, all the better.

I'd also sip on it on OFF days so as to decrease recovery time and optimize growth :) :thumbsup:

Keep us posted (or a log even!)

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
yer good luck man!! i just ordered some of the green mag from controlled labs have heard that the purple wrath is a sound product tho might have to dabble myself lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yer good luck man!! i just ordered some of the green mag from controlled labs have heard that the purple wrath is a sound product tho might have to dabble myself lol
Can't go wrong with the MAG, very cost effective, tastes great and gives strength increases across the board!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
i may do a log........
do it man am gonna do one myself!!! just got an email from my supps site and they all out of green mag for a couple of weeks, anyone got an alternative till its in stock????!!!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
sorry about the sig my mate is a funny twat like that!! lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
do it man am gonna do one myself!!! just got an email from my supps site and they all out of green mag for a couple of weeks, anyone got an alternative till its in stock????!!!
I might go with a standard creatine monohydrate until you can get your hands on GM

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
I might go with a standard creatine monohydrate until you can get your hands on GM
well was thinkin about a NO product i like no-xplode but have been reading up on superpump250 and it looks pretty good?!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
well was thinkin about a NO product i like no-xplode but have been reading up on superpump250 and it looks pretty good?!
Superpump is Amazing.... but I hear great things about White Flood, and for the money WF has more servings.....

I would honestly go with White Flood, biggest bang for your buck.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Superpump is Amazing.... but I hear great things about White Flood, and for the money WF has more servings.....

I would honestly go with White Flood, biggest bang for your buck.
Agreed. If your looking for a NO product go with White FLOOD.

However the GG enhances creatines action, so it's wise to stack GG with a creatine. GG also causes killer pumps, so you won't be lacking in that department. :)

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
cool cheers guys, have used no explode but doesnt sit to well, cant wait for green mag tho lol!!! any way back to you jonny this is ur thread after all lol!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cool cheers guys, have used no explode but doesnt sit to well, cant wait for green mag tho lol!!! any way back to you jonny this is ur thread after all lol!!
Felt the same way on almost every other pre workout product, except WF which is great. That's because it's not loaded with stimulants like the others

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I got my package today. Purple Wraath was filled to the top!

liamrowe

liamrowe

Awards
:nutkick: i am gutted my supps still havent come!!!!!