GreenMag and REDuction

Treb

Treb

Awards
just ordered them both. what shoud i expect from reduction? i've taken GM before and had god results. along with that, i'll have bulk BCAA, bulk beta-alanine and of course protien.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
From A.M. Pills

More Energy During the Day
Fat Loss So Effective you can Feel it Working

From P.M. Pills

Better Sleep at Night
Fat Loss So Effective it Works While you Sleep.

And to lose 100 lbs. LOL, jk on the last one. Should get good results, I've heard lots of great things about it.

Treb

Treb

Awards
From A.M. Pills

More Energy During the Day
Fat Loss So Effective you can Feel it Working

From P.M. Pills

Better Sleep at Night
Fat Loss So Effective it Works While you Sleep.

And to lose 100 lbs. LOL, jk on the last one. Should get good results, I've heard lots of great things about it.
that's what i'm hoping for the better sleep. i've been taking PowerFULL wich was great, but this seems to be the better way to go that won't kill me on cash.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
that's what i'm hoping for the better sleep. i've been taking PowerFULL wich was great, but this seems to be the better way to go that won't kill me on cash.
Post in the Acclaim thread if it goes well for you. ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup the PM formula will make you sleep like a light.

Last edited:
Treb

Treb

Awards
Yup the PM formula will make you sleep like a light. Make sure to space out the Green MAG and AM pills however by a few hours. The tyrosine in GM and Yohimibine in REDuction doesn't mix well :food:
thanks for the info. i'll take the GM pre-workout and the am REDuction a couple hours later.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Edit: REDuction is Yohimbine free, unlike Red ACID. Sorry for the confusion :)

Treb

Treb

Awards
What time do you wake up, and when do you workout?
i get to the gym just before 5am. yesterday took the AM pills and Green Mag pre-workout. didn't really space them apart. i felt fine alll day. took them at that time without even thinking what you said earlier, i guess i was still half a sleep. but i did get an energy boost, made the morning cardio go by like a breeze.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i get to the gym just before 5am. yesterday took the AM pills and Green Mag pre-workout. didn't really space them apart. i felt fine alll day. took them at that time without even thinking what you said earlier, i guess i was still half a sleep. but i did get an energy boost, made the morning cardio go by like a breeze.
Good to hear!!! Theres def an energy boost from those AMs!! Keep us posted!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
That's one solid combo right there congrats