Green Bulge Acclaim Thread

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Here we go... (prepare for a plethora of rave reviews on this one)

Product description:

The Most Advanced Creatine Matrix Volumizer Ever To Reach The Market!

Green Bulge is the most advanced creatine matrix volumizer ever to reach the market. It combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) to deliver synergistic benefits. Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown in clinical trials to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks.

This form of creatine draws water in greater abundance intra and extra cellularly. This increased cellular hydration leads to better protein synthesis and a fuller, more volumized look. Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate that has been attached to an ester. This ester allows for far better absorption by the body than can be accomplished with generic creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate non-responders or those who felt bloated and had aches will achieve much better results with CEE and MCC.

These two forms of creatine work as described in over 99% of users, whereas creatine monohydrate could not be tolerated by a large percentage of users due to mild "side effects". Taurine Ethyl Ester (TEE) and Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE) have been added to the formula for volumizing and nitric oxide enhancing effects. Creatine and nitric oxide go hand in hand when trying to increase strength, protein synthesis and pumps.

Healthy Creatine:

We have one of the few creatine formulas that take your health into full consideration while still delivering incredible strength and size gains. We have included 4-hydroxyisoleucine and K-RALA to scavenge free radicals and regular insulin function that could be problems associated with creatine and nitric oxide stimulating compound consumption. Why would you want to take a product to make you look healthier and more muscular that is actually making you less healthy internally? Keep your gains and keep your health with Green Bulge. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green Bulge is the right choice for you.

Key Attributes:

* Mass Gains
* Increased Strength
* Increased Pumps
* Greater Protein Synthesis
* Patented Creatine
* Ethyl Ester Technology
* Antioxidant & Insulin Regulator

And a review:

Green Bulge Review by Persistence
Green Bulge Reviews
Product: Green Bulge Green Bulge
Date: Monday 23 April, 2007
Review:

Green Bulge is my personal favorite. It indeed gave me the pumps and mass gains which it claims to cause. I think you just have to be lucky with the supplements you buy. Some people react well to creatine products by brand A, others by brand B... and me to Green Bulge. I would especially recommend it if you've just been in a cutting phase and lost some muscle mass. It makes your muscles look thicker and more pumped. Nicest thing about it all, that it isn't expensive at all.

To me this is a 5 star supplement.

Greets,
Persistence.
More to come, post your own positive experiences as well. :D

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Green Bulge Review by ricelife
Green Bulge Reviews
Product: Green Bulge Green Bulge
Date: Thursday 01 December, 2005
Review:

EXCELLENT product, I tried this alone, and I'm only about 1/2-3/4 of the way through it, and my reps on everything has gone up, and I'm getting much bigger..I've gained 10 lbs since I've been on it, I know some of it's water weight, because you have to drink 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day..But it's all worth it IMO..Try the **** out, it's not a bad price and it works very well I will definitely buy again, but next time I'm stacking with White Blood
RB

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]