REDuction Acclaim Thread

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
You didn't think I'd forget this one, did you?

Here's a product description:

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction.

The REDuction CONTROLLED RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fatloss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine, Raspberry Ketones, and Cayenne fruit extract. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.
Here's the first review:

Best product on the market
REDuction

I have been using REDuction for 20 days and can honestly say that its effects are phenominal. Since I have started I have lost 7 lbs and 2% body fat; none of which are in muscle as my maxes have not diminished in the least. In fact, my maxes have increased since beginning.

The dosing is simple, 2 when you wake up and 2 before you goto bed. They are pill form and are a great convenience not to have to mix it. Surprisingly the pills have a taste to them thats almost like a diluted cough drop taste. Because this is a non-caffeine based product I don't get the jitters during the day and there is absolutely no crash. The greatest thing about this product is the appetite supression: right off the bat I dropped from 3k+ cals a day to 1k a day without being hungry.

I have a meso/endo type body so i've also tried to be a little leaner and have experimented with several different fat burners such as Boiling Point, Thermotabs, and Red Line and can honestly say that this is the most effective one with the least amount of side-effects.

If ever there was a person in doubt of which fat burner to take I would strongly encourage Controlled Labs: REDuction to take care of the job. And a great thing about Controlled Labs products is you can stack it with any of their great products for great effects. I know this for fact as I have used all but 3 of the Controlled Labs product.
-What greater time to try the last 3 than to win 'em?

So remember.......vote REDuction

That was from our very own drummaboyzl. Remember everyone to post your own experiences as well. :)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
After finishing a 1 month cycle of Recreate from USPlabs ( did a review ) i decided to try out REDuction from Controlled Labs and i'm glad i did it!here are my thoughts on it:
A.M. pills : very good clean energy , long lasting , no jittery feelings whatsoever . made me sweat real good during my workouts and helped me control food cravings during my cut....good stuff!
P.M. pills : took my 2 black pills ( taste good......raspberries ? ) half an hour before goin' to bed and within 10-15m i was at sleep . also i had some really wild ( in a good way ) dreams.....nice! i usually don't sleep more than 6-7 hours but the black pills made me fell like i slept for like 8-9 ! wakin' up was nice like when you have slept real good!
Final conclusions : REDuction is in my opinion a good solid fat burner , it won't make your hearth race , it gives good energy during the day and make you sleep ( and burn fat ) good at night , what more can you ask for? on another note i received yesterday my Purple Wraath ..... 90 workouts with a lemonade flavour.......can't beat that!!!
PINO2007 is offline Reply With Quote

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
and pictures to back it up. heres from my 1 month sponsored cut log on REDuction by Controlled Labs

was almost a 2% bf difference beginning to end. most noticably was the cut in arms and fat loss in sides

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
and pictures to back it up. heres from my 1 month sponsored cut log on REDuction by Controlled Labs

was almost a 2% bf difference beginning to end. most noticably was the cut in arms and fat loss in sides

PROOF!!!