First CL Stacking with many to come!

bigman08

Awards
Whats up guys I am looking for a little advice. Currently I am running a strength program of one day on one day off. Each workout day I am doing a 5x5 program. On my off days i am doing a sprinting program at a track. Well here is my main question. I am ordering golden finish and orange triad to start. I was wondering if i should be taking th golden finish after my sprint workouts? They go for about an hour total in time and consist of around 3 miles of total running in different set intervals.

I know its a basic question but any adice will help!
Thanks

J

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Great start. But for your sprints you DEFINITELY need to look into Purple Wraath. Seriously. It is worth it. I cannot stress how much that routine needs Purple Wraath. Get it, and then drink it during your sprints and workouts. Then take your Golden FinisH after weight training. Hope this helps.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I would take the golden finish only after weight training, but definitely look into Purple WRAATH. It's a must for runners who bodybuild, it helps with endurance and fights any muscle loss that may occur with hardcore cardio such as sprinting. :)

bigman08

Awards
Thanks DB and Renegade,

I am looking into them both right now. Due t financials I am going to have to wait on one of them. So I am thinking of taking your advice and going with the purple wrath and golden finish to start. So right now i am looking at taking the golden finish after my workouts (lifting only). As for the PW I am going to take one serving on my strength days and taking half 30 min prior and drinking th rest through out the lifting session. As for my sprint workout should i take purple wrath the same way or possibly just after?

Thanks guys i appreciate it! Im makin my order now!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DB and Renegade,

I am looking into them both right now. Due t financials I am going to have to wait on one of them. So I am thinking of taking your advice and going with the purple wrath and golden finish to start. So right now i am looking at taking the golden finish after my workouts (lifting only). As for the PW I am going to take one serving on my strength days and taking half 30 min prior and drinking th rest through out the lifting session. As for my sprint workout should i take purple wrath the same way or possibly just after?

Thanks guys i appreciate it! Im makin my order now!
Congrats on the order! And as for your question, if at all possible it is ideal to drink the PW DURING your sprint workouts. If that becomes to much of a hassle, however, then I would recommend half right before your sprints, and then right after your sprints. The timing you have already decided for your weights should work though. hope this helps :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the order! And as for your question, if at all possible it is ideal to drink the PW DURING your sprint workouts. If that becomes to much of a hassle, however, then I would recommend half right before your sprints, and then right after your sprints. The timing you have already decided for your weights should work though. hope this helps :D
Bingo. Half before sprints, half after - but ideally drinking DURING would be best.

bigman08

Awards
Thanks for all of the help fellas! My package came today and I am excited to start tomorrow morning!

I ended up gettin orange, purple and golden! I also added complete whey by cs!
I am thinking i would like to log my training food and results!

Any more advice would be great!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the help fellas! My package came today and I am excited to start tomorrow morning!

I ended up gettin orange, purple and golden! I also added complete whey by cs!
I am thinking i would like to log my training food and results!

Any more advice would be great!
You should definitely log it! It will allow others to learn from your progress, and help, and also it will help you to see everything your doing on paperr

bigman08

Awards
Hey fellas,
Thank you for all of your advice so far, but i have one more question. This month I am running two a day workouts and they will go as follows:

Day One:
5 am - 3 mile run for time and flexability
1030 am - Strength Program 5x5

Day Two:
5 am - Sprinting Program
1030 am - Anaerobic Bodyweight workout

Day Three:
Time? - Recovery Run/Cardio 60 minutes

As for my question: should i be taking the purple wrath twice a day on my day one and two? Or just for the second part of the workouts!

After day one of the supps I love the tingles from the purple wrath! It makes me feel that it is working!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,
Thank you for all of your advice so far, but i have one more question. This month I am running two a day workouts and they will go as follows:

Day One:
5 am - 3 mile run for time and flexability
1030 am - Strength Program 5x5

Day Two:
5 am - Sprinting Program
1030 am - Anaerobic Bodyweight workout

Day Three:
Time? - Recovery Run/Cardio 60 minutes

As for my question: should i be taking the purple wrath twice a day on my day one and two? Or just for the second part of the workouts!

After day one of the supps I love the tingles from the purple wrath! It makes me feel that it is working!!
That is up to you. Obviously twice per day would be more beneficial, but it depends on your budget and preference. You could always do half/half or fill a large jug of water up with 2 scoops and sip all day. Either way you'll blast through your workouts!!~! :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are looking to gain strength/muscle/size and improve fitness/endurance/stamina and feel great. nothing beats white flood/purple wraath/green mag pre and intra. serious results should be seen and felt within 10 days. i back this up with my own cash, i have invested heavily in these three supps and feel they are worth my investment.:thumbsup:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to gain strength/muscle/size and improve fitness/endurance/stamina and feel great. nothing beats white flood/purple wraath/green mag pre and intra. serious results should be seen and felt within 10 days. i back this up with my own cash, i have invested heavily in these three supps and feel they are worth my investment.:thumbsup:
:afro::goodpost::afro:

bigman08

Awards
Whats up fellas! So far PW, GF and OT are awesome. I have great recovery! I am about half way through the bottles and I am ready to take it to the next level. I am looking into the GM and WF! I want to take all of them and see what happens! As for my program. I am going to be switching to a hypertrophy program and add a little more size as my strength gains are beggining to slow down a bit so i will be doing a 1 on 1 off routine of 5 sets of 10 reps with a lower weight! I am thinking that on top of cardio interval training three days a week will keep me nice and lean!!! So as for adding the GM and WF do i just take those pre? Let me know what yall think! I always appreciate the advice.

J

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have been using 2scoops wf, 1 scoop each pw/gm 45 minutes pre-workout. 1 scoop wf, 2 scoops pw intra, this has been working fantastic for me. i have been using a combo of these 3 supps since i had knee surgery and have regained all my strength, leaned out [lost 4 pounds] and look and feel better than before. my endurance/fitness is really amazing in such a short period of time. btw- these are not miracle supps, i put in a lot of hard work and pain to get here, but they certainly played a role.:woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas! So far PW, GF and OT are awesome. I have great recovery! I am about half way through the bottles and I am ready to take it to the next level. I am looking into the GM and WF! I want to take all of them and see what happens! As for my program. I am going to be switching to a hypertrophy program and add a little more size as my strength gains are beggining to slow down a bit so i will be doing a 1 on 1 off routine of 5 sets of 10 reps with a lower weight! I am thinking that on top of cardio interval training three days a week will keep me nice and lean!!! So as for adding the GM and WF do i just take those pre? Let me know what yall think! I always appreciate the advice.

J
Big T had good advice for ya. That plan also sounds great. Take them pre, and you will definitely notice an increase in almost every aspect of your workout. What are you going to be doing 1 on, 1 off ... bodypart training??? (IE arms one day, chest the next?)

bigman08

Awards
Thanks fellas!
I am actually training with a strength coach and for the next 30 days I am going to be doing 3 days a week of full body workouts.

Example: Tomorrow
5 Sets of 10 reps of Deep Squats
5 sets of 10 reps of Bench Press
5 Sets of 10 reps of Deadlifts
5 sets of 10 reps of Pull ups

I also have some abs and lower back exercises as well as and sports specific running drills. Those are on days

My off days I have Interval Training workouts. He makes me work alot!! MOTO for coach is Lift big...train hard!!

I am loking forward to the new advice from Big T! Although T how much do you whey. Would i need three scoops or just 2 in your advice. Currently I am at 156lbs
My lifts go as follows for a 5 REP MAX:

Bench: 215
Squat:225
Dead: 250
Military: 100.

Also are you mixing them all together or are you taking them seperately.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am around 215, down from 255-260 last year. i wasn't fat before, but i just turned 50 yesterday and felt it was too much of a struggle to maintain that weight. 2 scoops should be more than enough for you, you might even try 1/1, wf is a nice stim feeling but start slow and build up. i just added blue up to my pre workout, i had forgotten how much stim effect it has, i will be doing 1/1 and 1 blue up to start. remember more is not better when it comes to white flood so access your tolerance and start low.

bigman08

Awards
Thanks T!

Question have you every tried Golden Finish? What are your opinions on it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T!

Question have you every tried Golden Finish? What are your opinions on it?
Golden Finish is great. Post workout nutrition is underrated, alot of people simply focus on getting the preworkout suff in and forget that they must feed their body after putting it through a hard session. The taste of GFH grew on me now I find myself craving it. Good stuff, a staple of mine :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Golden Finish is great. Post workout nutrition is underrated, alot of people simply focus on getting the preworkout suff in and forget that they must feed their body after putting it through a hard session. The taste of GFH grew on me now I find myself craving it. Good stuff, a staple of mine :woohoo:
haven't tried it. always been just protein, post. might have some carbs pre. tell me what this will do over plain protein.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haven't tried it. always been just protein, post. might have some carbs pre. tell me what this will do over plain protein.
Well, it's a post workout blend and includes:
* 20g protein
* 5g of leucine & BCAAs
* 26g of CoriCarb (nutrient rich carb source)
* 9g of Taurine, K-RALA, Electrolytes, Betaine Anhydrous + others
* Includes digestive enzymes

Over all, way more advanced than protein... and was designed to take advantage of the 'anabolic window' post workout, giving your body what it needs to rebuild.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how about half a dose of this added to my 2 scoops of syntha-6, i love the taste of that stuff.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how about half a dose of this added to my 2 scoops of syntha-6, i love the taste of that stuff.
Yup that would work, although i'm not sure how the 'tropical smoothie' flavor of GFH would go with syntha 6 :D GFH isn't a replacement for protein etiher, it's strictly a post workout only drink.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup that would work, although i'm not sure how the 'tropical smoothie' flavor of GFH would go with syntha 6 :D GFH isn't a replacement for protein etiher, it's strictly a post workout only drink.
got ya. will have to see what budget looks like. still really wanting to try blue gene.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
got ya. will have to see what budget looks like. still really wanting to try blue gene.
Check out the new contest we have going in Company Promotions. You may win some for free :)

bigman08

Awards
Thanks Guys I am ordering today my next set of gm and wf! Excited1 my workouts are getting harder! Thanks for the input on GF. I maybe switching it up do to financials since i am adding the gm and wf! I was thinking of just getting a waxy to add to a pst shake since it is a little more cost effective. What do you guys think of for post 1 scoop pw 1 scoop gm and 20-40 grams of waxi! Im thinking it will definitely help delivery and then 30 min later have a full meal!

Thanks guys
J

bigman08

Awards
Okay fellasI am set. Made my order for my tubs of GM WF and PW. I am going to be taking a step back from the golden and try some waxymaize. Here is what I am thinking for my lifting days!

Orange Tri 3x 2caps aday-love this supp!

Pre - 30 min prior
20 grm Waxy
1 scoop WF
1 scoop GM

Intra
1 scoop PW
1 scoop WF

1 scoop GM
1 scoop PW

30 min later
Full Meal - Protien shake only if stuck without food!

So with my lifting days set I am thinking about days i have interval training. Since I am set in an anaerobic stage through most if not all of my workouts should i be taking the same regimen everyday? Example workout on inveterval day

1 mile warm up
10x 25 meter sprint
5x 50 meter sprint
2x 100 meter sprint
1 mile cool down.

Let me know what you guys think. Also on OFF days I was thinking just PW in a gallon of water throughout the day.

Appreciate the input

J

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would use the pw pre and intra instead of post, but that's just me.

bigman08

Awards
Thanks for the input big T. I was thinking about switching it around after i wrote it out! I am just thinking of addin one morw scoop of pw and do three a day. I have been taking it consistantlyfor a while and think for this next phase of training the extra scoop def wouldnt hurt me at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input big T. I was thinking about switching it around after i wrote it out! I am just thinking of addin one morw scoop of pw and do three a day. I have been taking it consistantlyfor a while and think for this next phase of training the extra scoop def wouldnt hurt me at all.
you have to make adjustments according to your body. good luck.