Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS – Blue GENE™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

What is Blue GENE™ ?

Serving Size: 5 Tabs (5950mg)
Servings Per Container: 30

- Controlled Release Formula
- Stimulant Free Endurance and Stamina
- Natural / Legal Power and Performance
- Optimize Natural Hormone Levels and Recovery

Designed to help the serious athlete optimize mitochondrial biogenesis, hormone level ratios, and support oxygen rich blood cells during athletic performance and recovery, this stimulant-free formula means more endurance, power, and better recovery without pro-hormones or grey area compounds. No hormones means no post-cycle therapy, depression, or other risks associated with exogenous hormonal ingestion.

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol / anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of it's anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

Carnitine was added to the formula for it's numerous benefits, including recovery from intense training and reduced DOMS. When part of a CONTROLLED LABS stack / combo you have the ability to train harder AND more often. Users have reported enhanced energy, alertness, cholesterol levels, and fat utilization leading to a recomp effect. Another mechanism of action may be that carnitine enhances our 100% natural hormone levels during training including insulin-like growth factor.

Carao and Catuaba extracts work in synergy with other ingredients to help the target muscle group receive more oxygen, improving performance and strength. As a bonus, many users report a noticeable increase in libido.

Quercetin and Ginkgo Biloba (used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine) provide a stimulant-free performance boost by increasing oxygen and circulation, giving the serious athlete a unique alternative to stimulant-based products. As a bonus, over time the formula may help support a healthy immune / respiratory system with potent anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-allergen properties. Sodium Bicarbonate acting as a hydrogen buffer, helps reduce fatigue during training and enhance recovery between sets.... experience jitter-free endurance and stamina like never before.

lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin work in synergy to help increase bloodflow, natural growth hormone levels, and circulating levels of testosterone while keeping estrogen under control. The formula may even help with cholesterol ratio (cholesterol is the building block for testosterone).

Train harder than ever, push past a plateau, and recover fast.... with Blue GENE™

Where can I purchase Blue GENE™ and how much does it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $40 - $50):
Products by Controlled Labs | Green Magnitude | Purple Wraath | Golden Finish

How many servings per bottle ?

30​

How many servings per day ?

1 serving [5 tabs]​

How big are the tabs ?

About the same size as Orange TRIad tablets (slightly larger than a 00 size capsule)​

Should I take it every day (workout days and off days ?)

For best results, yes.​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30​

Since it's all natural and legal, why should I be at least 21 to use this product ?

With hormone levels already optimal for lean mass, those under 21-25 years old may not get the best results from Blue GENE™ and we want you to get the best results !​

Does Blue GENE™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No​

Is Blue GENE™ more of a staple / basic product or more of a optional / "icing on the cake" addition to my CONTROLLED LABS stack ?

Icing on the cake​

Does Blue GENE™ replace creatine products like Green BULGE™ / Green MAGnitude™ ?

No, it should be used along with your creatine product​

What other "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Blue GENE™ ?

Orange TRIAD™
Fishoil / EFA
Whey Protein
Green BULGE™ / Green MAGnitude™
Plenty of water

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Blue GENE™ ?

Purple WRAATH™ (pre / during training)
Golden FinisH™ post-workout

Can I stack Blue GENE™ with Blue UP™ ?

Yes​

Is increased estrogen a concern with Blue GENE™ ?

At the recommended dosage, no. It may actually help to control estrogen and when used as recommended rebound shouldn't be an issue.​

Should I take Blue GENE™ if I'm using pro-hormones / pro-steroids or steroids ?

No​

Does it matter what time of day I take the tabs ?

1+ hours pre-workout if possible​

I'm on medication or may have a health condition, should I take Blue GENE™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Blue GENE™ ?​

Is it necessary to cycle Blue GENE™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off Blue GENE™ every 8 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2 to 4 weeks.​

Should I "taper" the Blue GENE™ dosage up and down ?

Optional, but not a bad idea.​

Should I ever exceed the recommended Blue GENE™ dosage ?

Absolutely not.​

I'm a tested athlete, is there any chance I could get in trouble for taking Blue GENE™ ?

If YOUR specific organization bans ANY / ALL blood oxygen enhancers or volumizers, it is theoretically possible.​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on Blue GENE™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail us:
[email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Last edited:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
First ~!

.. of fourth ..

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Dangit, this is what I get for having night workouts....

Oh well... Sixth! LOL.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Cmon RR. It's GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!!!

now if I can only remember what this was from....
Something like Maggie and the Ferocious Beast...

Don't ask me how I know that. :run:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Snickers Great Googly Moogly

Great Googly Moogly is a phrase which has been used in popular music lyrics (particularly Rhythm & Blues) by various artists dating back to the 1950s [1]

Known examples include "Weird Al Yankovic's "Genius in France", Frank Zappa's "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow" medley [2] (1973), The Temptations' "Ball of Confusion" (1970) and Howlin' Wolf's recording of St. Louis Jimmy Oden's Going Down Slow (1962). There is some evidence (unverified) of earlier uses by other musicians:

At the very least, R&B legend Screamin' Jay Hawkins uttered it as an exuberant exclamation of extreme excitement in "Person to Person" (1957): the line in question finding SJH extolling his far-away (cheerbabe?) girlfriend to "bring your big fine foxy great googly moogly lord-look-at-that self on home." I’ve got some vague recollection that SJH used the phrase in other tunes – and I know Mojo Nixon and Skid Roper lovingly borrowed it on a track or two of their first few albums in the mid-1980s. --[3]

Other variations have also been used.

* The phrase is uttered several times per episode by the character The Ferocious Beast in the children's television program Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.
* "Googly Moogly" is a song by The Loungs, featured on their debut album We Are The Champ
* "Good Googly Moogly" is repeated in the chorus of "Good Googly Moogly" by Project Pat in Crook By Da Book: The Fed Story
* It also appears in the song "Change the Beat" from the MF Doom album Twisted Metal: Pt.1
* "Great Googa Mooga" was said by Orlando Jones in the 2002 movie Evolution
* Great Googley Moogley Used as the DBA of a fictitious independent film company.

More recently, the phrase has moved into the non-musical world, being used in a variety of US and British TV shows and comics.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What are some thoughts on this formula?

I personally love it ... the integration of natural products such as cissus, Quercetin, carnitine and GSE make it very appealing to me. a powerful cocktail to moderate cortisol/hormone levels in a natural way so as to avoid rebound or any messy stuff. :)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
What are some thoughts on this formula?

I personally love it ... the integration of natural products such as cissus, Quercetin, carnitine and GSE make it very appealing to me. a powerful cocktail to moderate cortisol/hormone levels in a natural way so as to avoid rebound or any messy stuff. :)
Some thoughts on the formula? Well to start off, I came this close to purchasing some cissus for my joints online earlier this morning until I logged on and saw that Blue GENE was going to have it. What perfect timing, right? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

vette00

vette00

Awards
Can u take Blue Up w/ Blue Gene, or would it be be a waste?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Formula looks good although both Icariin and Catuaba are mild stimulants.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some thoughts on the formula? Well to start off, I came this close to purchasing some cissus for my joints online earlier this morning until I logged on and saw that Blue GENE was going to have it. What perfect timing, right? :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bingo, that was my reasoning!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I'm wondering what the consensus is nowadays with dosing this one. Has the majority of positive reviews come from users dosing with food, or without?

I generally eat a mid-sized meal roughly an hour before I train, so if w/ food is best, I'm setup for it already. If not, would you say it is best to dose ~30m preceding that meal, or ~30m afterso?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I'm wondering what the consensus is nowadays with dosing this one. Has the majority of positive reviews come from users dosing with food, or without?

I generally eat a mid-sized meal roughly an hour before I train, so if w/ food is best, I'm setup for it already. If not, would you say it is best to dose ~30m preceding that meal, or ~30m afterso?
Either or... you will feel it either way! I choose to dose WITHOUT food but you will feel the effects even with a meal. :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Either or... you will feel it either way! I choose to dose WITHOUT food but you will feel the effects even with a meal. :)
Good to go Renegade... just to throw my short experience thus far with B-G... have had solid results with dosing with my pre-workout meal. I'll likely experiment without food sometime soon however.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good to go Renegade... just to throw my short experience thus far with B-G... have had solid results with dosing with my pre-workout meal. I'll likely experiment without food sometime soon however.
Awesome. Can you tell us a little feedback so far you've noticed with the product??? Has it been working as well as you've hoped?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Can you tell us a little feedback so far you've noticed with the product??? Has it been working as well as you've hoped?
First off, I must admit - I am stacking this with Sustain Alpha and Anabolic Edge. I'm on day 3, and whether placebo or not, I'm loving it. From a performance standpoint, I just flat out feel stronger and more effecient in my training. Have had some really good bouts with some conditioning workouts these past two days, and recovery has been phenominal.

I plan on running this stack for 8 weeks (Sustain Alpha will be 5 days on, 2 days off however), so I will be sure to update the progress. My progression has slowed a bit in the past few weeks, and although I could make excuses for myself, I won't. Time to kick it up several notches, and I put a lot of thought into the Sustain Alpha/B-G/Anabolic Edge stack. Have high confidence in all three supplements, and I'm new to both B-G and Anabolic Edge. Clamped down on the diet, and ready to rock out with these goodies.

As with other reviews, the most prominent effects thus far as been stamina and recovery, exactly what I'm looking for. It's already prevalent 3 days in and I'm eagerly anticipating the next workout. Those two aspects are very important in my training, and few products address these goals as directly as I'd like them to. B-G is one of those.

I'll be sure to post back a short review, through an edit on this post (don't want to cloud this thread with numerous posts, as its a FAQ). 8 weeks in duration however, but I'll probably hit back with some mini-edits. As always though, very impressed with Controlled Labs.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
First off, I must admit - I am stacking this with Sustain Alpha and Anabolic Edge. I'm on day 3, and whether placebo or not, I'm loving it. From a performance standpoint, I just flat out feel stronger and more effecient in my training. Have had some really good bouts with some conditioning workouts these past two days, and recovery has been phenominal.

I plan on running this stack for 8 weeks (Sustain Alpha will be 5 days on, 2 days off however), so I will be sure to update the progress. My progression has slowed a bit in the past few weeks, and although I could make excuses for myself, I won't. Time to kick it up several notches, and I put a lot of thought into the Sustain Alpha/B-G/Anabolic Edge stack. Have high confidence in all three supplements, and I'm new to both B-G and Anabolic Edge. Clamped down on the diet, and ready to rock out with these goodies.

As with other reviews, the most prominent effects thus far as been stamina and recovery, exactly what I'm looking for. It's already prevalent 3 days in and I'm eagerly anticipating the next workout. Those two aspects are very important in my training, and few products address these goals as directly as I'd like them to. B-G is one of those.

I'll be sure to post back a short review, through an edit on this post (don't want to cloud this thread with numerous posts, as its a FAQ). 8 weeks in duration however, but I'll probably hit back with some mini-edits. As always though, very impressed with Controlled Labs.
Awesome stack and feedback already so early. Can't wait to hear as you progress!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any upcoming sale on this ive been wanting to try it

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, but you can find it a good price by doing some bargain hunting online.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, but you can find it a good price by doing some bargain hunting online.
thanks Dracoy have you used it?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Blue Gene for a year straight. I stopped taking it a week ago and starting up in 3-4 days.

:p Favorite supplement... LOL!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A year straight, lol! I am jealous!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
LOL Blue Gene is hands down the best thing I've ever used. No contest. No hype. Just plain results. The recovery aspect itself is enough to let me keep working out harder.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You seen my cl stack log in the log forum? First page, I happen to be loving blue gene. For the second time around.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Yup, blue gene gets better and better as you use it ;)