Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome. Can you tell us a little feedback so far you've noticed with the product??? Has it been working as well as you've hoped?
    First off, I must admit - I am stacking this with Sustain Alpha and Anabolic Edge. I'm on day 3, and whether placebo or not, I'm loving it. From a performance standpoint, I just flat out feel stronger and more effecient in my training. Have had some really good bouts with some conditioning workouts these past two days, and recovery has been phenominal.

I plan on running this stack for 8 weeks (Sustain Alpha will be 5 days on, 2 days off however), so I will be sure to update the progress. My progression has slowed a bit in the past few weeks, and although I could make excuses for myself, I won't. Time to kick it up several notches, and I put a lot of thought into the Sustain Alpha/B-G/Anabolic Edge stack. Have high confidence in all three supplements, and I'm new to both B-G and Anabolic Edge. Clamped down on the diet, and ready to rock out with these goodies.

As with other reviews, the most prominent effects thus far as been stamina and recovery, exactly what I'm looking for. It's already prevalent 3 days in and I'm eagerly anticipating the next workout. Those two aspects are very important in my training, and few products address these goals as directly as I'd like them to. B-G is one of those.

I'll be sure to post back a short review, through an edit on this post (don't want to cloud this thread with numerous posts, as its a FAQ). 8 weeks in duration however, but I'll probably hit back with some mini-edits. As always though, very impressed with Controlled Labs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    First off, I must admit - I am stacking this with Sustain Alpha and Anabolic Edge. I'm on day 3, and whether placebo or not, I'm loving it. From a performance standpoint, I just flat out feel stronger and more effecient in my training. Have had some really good bouts with some conditioning workouts these past two days, and recovery has been phenominal.

I plan on running this stack for 8 weeks (Sustain Alpha will be 5 days on, 2 days off however), so I will be sure to update the progress. My progression has slowed a bit in the past few weeks, and although I could make excuses for myself, I won't. Time to kick it up several notches, and I put a lot of thought into the Sustain Alpha/B-G/Anabolic Edge stack. Have high confidence in all three supplements, and I'm new to both B-G and Anabolic Edge. Clamped down on the diet, and ready to rock out with these goodies.

As with other reviews, the most prominent effects thus far as been stamina and recovery, exactly what I'm looking for. It's already prevalent 3 days in and I'm eagerly anticipating the next workout. Those two aspects are very important in my training, and few products address these goals as directly as I'd like them to. B-G is one of those.

I'll be sure to post back a short review, through an edit on this post (don't want to cloud this thread with numerous posts, as its a FAQ). 8 weeks in duration however, but I'll probably hit back with some mini-edits. As always though, very impressed with Controlled Labs.
    Awesome stack and feedback already so early. Can't wait to hear as you progress!!!
    •   

3. any upcoming sale on this ive been wanting to try it
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

4. I'm not sure, but you can find it a good price by doing some bargain hunting online.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I'm not sure, but you can find it a good price by doing some bargain hunting online.
    thanks Dracoy have you used it?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

6. I've been on Blue Gene for a year straight. I stopped taking it a week ago and starting up in 3-4 days.

Favorite supplement... LOL!

7. A year straight, lol! I am jealous!

8. LOL Blue Gene is hands down the best thing I've ever used. No contest. No hype. Just plain results. The recovery aspect itself is enough to let me keep working out harder.

9. You seen my cl stack log in the log forum? First page, I happen to be loving blue gene. For the second time around.

10. Yup, blue gene gets better and better as you use it

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    it's a great log for sure, great supp too.
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    it's a great log for sure, great supp too.
    Sure is! =)

13. More people need this!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue UP™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:15 AM
  2. Blue GrowtH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 03:40 PM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:43 PM