Purple Wraath side effect?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i've taken 2 scoops of PW after my workout with the recommended amount of water. Love the taste! After about 10-15minutes of drinking it my whole face starts to tingle. Aswell the other day i was feeling the tingle in my face and then legs. Its verging on a tingle to itch and i end up rubbing my face and forehead quite a bit.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats the BA in it. It will lessen with time. I actually like it myself, as that is my marker that I know it is working

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
thats the BA in it. It will lessen with time. I actually like it myself, as that is my marker that I know it is working
I've seen a few posts with people saying how they can feel it working, guess thats what they were meaning. It is truly great stuff!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, your body will probably start to get used to it and you won't feel it as much. It should continue to work just as effectively though.:thumbsup: Glad you like it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I haven't gotten used to the tingles now on my 3rd tub...however...I don't care. haha, I like the tingles sometimes.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
doesnt it say on the tub that you might feel some tingles?

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm on my 3rd tub and my tingles have lessened but they are still there. PW is amazing. When I first started it was bad and sweat like a maniac. My sweating has decreased a lot and the tingles have almost went away. It's a great feeling IMO.:head: