REDuction...I love you!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
It's too early for me to tell what it is doing for me fat burning wise but my sleep is ten times better from the night time formula...I was able to stop using the melatonin and just use the REDuction...this **** is awesome so far!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's too early for me to tell what it is doing for me fat burning wise but my sleep is ten times better from the night time formula...I was able to stop using the melatonin and just use the REDuction...this **** is awesome so far!!!
Wow...replacing melatonin for sleep... that is HUGE!!! You'll notice the fat burning aspect soon as well :D

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Just another observation...

I noticed this morning that I was sweating profusely during my cardio. My cardio is low intensity so I normally barely sweat...first sign that the REDuction is doing what it is made for I suppose...:D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reduction is a hell of a supp. I have been on for 2 weeks, and I am noticing major differences in bw, down from 223 July 4th, to 213.5 this am. Granted not all from red, but it most certainly has helped

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
reduction is a hell of a supp. I have been on for 2 weeks, and I am noticing major differences in bw, down from 223 July 4th, to 213.5 this am. Granted not all from red, but it most certainly has helped
Awesome progress Big Reap ... well, getting smaller reap! :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:head: