Problems W/ White Flood.....

  1. Problems W/ White Flood.....


    So i tried white flood about 6 months back id say and decided i wanted to pick it up again because its non-stim....well i open the container and all i have is A BIG BROWN NASTY LOOKING BROWNIE!!!! This stuff is not even a powder! I was wondering if there is anything that can be done to use this....Seriously. Im not very pleased at the moment....can a Rep pm me?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    So i tried white flood about 6 months back id say and decided i wanted to pick it up again because its non-stim....well i open the container and all i have is A BIG BROWN NASTY LOOKING BROWNIE!!!! This stuff is not even a powder! I was wondering if there is anything that can be done to use this....Seriously. Im not very pleased at the moment....can a Rep pm me?
    Eek! That's no good at all. White FLOOD is a stim product though? My guess is that moisture got into it and clumped it up. Was this the same bottle as 6 months ago??? I will PM you.
    RR
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Eek! That's no good at all. White FLOOD is a stim product though? My guess is that moisture got into it and clumped it up. Was this the same bottle as 6 months ago??? I will PM you.
    RR
    white flood is stim? oh well memory isnt serving me right then lol. Ok it was bought the time when NP had a sale for buy one get one free i believe. I used the first tub and just opened this second tub a week ago. Probably is moisture but it was still sealed so didnt think that would be a problem. I got your PM but i still have to check on whether its the ethyl ester or AKG...

    Thanks for the timely response!

  4. Yeah, it's just moisture. Who knows, maybe you didn't quite seal it all the way and stuck it in the refrigerator once.

    I wonder what would happen if you stuck it directly under a dehumidifier.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    Yeah, it's just moisture. Who knows, maybe you didn't quite seal it all the way and stuck it in the refrigerator once.

    I wonder what would happen if you stuck it directly under a dehumidifier.
    hahah. no it sat on a kitchen shelf.
    •   
       


  6. You must have bought some Brown Flood instead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White FLOOD™ FAQ
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
  2. Any problems running White Flood with Hemodraulix?
    By fst89lx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
  3. "ANABOLIC MINDS" needed to test White FLOOD™ !!
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 12:07 PM
  4. White Flood vs White Blood
    By smn454 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 05:56 AM
  5. Any idea when you will have CL's-White Flood?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Log in
Log in