Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any chance of getting a sample of this? i am interested in buying some and would like to try it. btw some real nice reviews on this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No samples anytime soon... but you can always buy the product :)

:icon_lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No samples anytime soon... but you can always buy the product :)

might as well, ive already bought almost everything else cl makes.:lol: i was planning on ordering more purple wraath anyways. btw can you mix wf with pw and sip on it. ive already found that it's not a good idea to do this with green mag. oh, and the reduction is working well:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
might as well, ive already bought almost everything else cl makes.:lol: i was planning on ordering more purple wraath anyways. btw can you mix wf with pw and sip on it. ive already found that it's not a good idea to do this with green mag. oh, and the reduction is working well:thumbsup:
Awesome feedback.

I have one tester that drinks 2 scoops of white flood pre workout, then sips on 1 scoop WF mixed with PW.

You want to drink the WF quickly so that you get the "flood" or "rush" sensation for workout. But technically you could sip on it, you just wouldn't get the same experience.

Why can't you sip @ the GM??? Just curious

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I drink white flood in about 30 seconds along with green mag right before i start stretching. I had a long workout last night since i was squatting with a bunch of people in the monolift and then was deadlifting right after. It took a long time. I was roaring to go when i got to my main set of deads which was about 3 hours after i took it. It is by far the greatest thing i have ever taken preworkout. I want to say my weights were up last night as well, but it is hard to tell because i am pretty set in what i am doing. I am very impressed so far with this product and the price.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I drink white flood in about 30 seconds along with green mag right before i start stretching. I had a long workout last night since i was squatting with a bunch of people in the monolift and then was deadlifting right after. It took a long time. I was roaring to go when i got to my main set of deads which was about 3 hours after i took it. It is by far the greatest thing i have ever taken preworkout. I want to say my weights were up last night as well, but it is hard to tell because i am pretty set in what i am doing. I am very impressed so far with this product and the price.
Side effects of White FLOOD: Possible roaring!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that was roaring? I thought I was about to have a major bowel movement.:gas:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome feedback.

I have one tester that drinks 2 scoops of white flood pre workout, then sips on 1 scoop WF mixed with PW.

You want to drink the WF quickly so that you get the "flood" or "rush" sensation for workout. But technically you could sip on it, you just wouldn't get the same experience.

Why can't you sip @ the GM??? Just curious
i am talking about when i go back to work, sipping means sometimes a 12 hour day. was told the green mag wouldn't hold up that long, maybe an hour tops. if you tell me different i am more than willing to try it. btw i like the idea of 2 scoops of white flood and a scoop of green mag, then fill up the mug with 3-4 scoops of purple wraath, and another scoop or 2 of white flood. poseidon will be added, my boys tell me it's been kinda hot at work.:lol: i got approved to try a forklift position temporarily, gonna start sunday night. wish me luck.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i am talking about when i go back to work, sipping means sometimes a 12 hour day. was told the green mag wouldn't hold up that long, maybe an hour tops. if you tell me different i am more than willing to try it. btw i like the idea of 2 scoops of white flood and a scoop of green mag, then fill up the mug with 3-4 scoops of purple wraath, and another scoop or 2 of white flood. poseidon will be added, my boys tell me it's been kinda hot at work.:lol: i got approved to try a forklift position temporarily, gonna start sunday night. wish me luck.

True... I was more curious as to his reasoning, but you are right any kind of creatine won't really hold up in water for more than 1-2 hours. Stick with the WF/PW mix.

Congrats on the fork approval !!! Good luck you'll do fine!!! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
True... I was more curious as to his reasoning, but you are right any kind of creatine won't really hold up in water for more than 1-2 hours. Stick with the WF/PW mix.

Congrats on the fork approval !!! Good luck you'll do fine!!! :D
thanks, my work has been very helpful. i am bored to death.:thumbsup: