m14add/p-mag gains to report

TmRich0808

Awards
I saw what escholar did with his m14add/p-mag bridge and saw that he had outstanding results so I figured I would duplicate his cycle. m14add 120/120/120/120/0/0 and p-mag 0/0/50/75/75/75. I am on day 17 right now and i am up 16 pounds. I started the cycle at 212 lbs. on nov 14. and today the 30th i am 228. Also, i have been taking formestane the last couple days (only 75 mgs ed) to reduce bloat and keep estro sides at bay and it has worked out amazing. Pumps, aggression, focus, size, strength are all FULL BLAST. I have even managed to lose some body fat. Anyone running a bulk/lean bulk anytime soon...please consider this bridge. escholar....youre my new hero. (no homo of course HA)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw what escholar did with his m14add/p-mag bridge and saw that he had outstanding results so I figured I would duplicate his cycle. m14add 120/120/120/120/0/0 and p-mag 0/0/50/75/75/75. I am on day 17 right now and i am up 16 pounds. I started the cycle at 212 lbs. on nov 14. and today the 30th i am 228. Also, i have been taking formestane the last couple days (only 75 mgs ed) to reduce bloat and keep estro sides at bay and it has worked out amazing. Pumps, aggression, focus, size, strength are all FULL BLAST. I have even managed to lose some body fat. Anyone running a bulk/lean bulk anytime soon...please consider this bridge. escholar....youre my new hero. (no homo of course HA)
Thanks for the update! I've seen many run this cycle(or slight variations) with great results.

TmRich0808

Awards
Some more gains to report. I am now at the end of week 3. Up to 232 pounds. Thats 20 pounds (started at 212) from the beginning of the cycle and I have only completed three weeks of a 6 weeker. I am now taking 100 mg of formestane a day too so water weight is at a minimum too. Strength is unlike anything I have taken (and that includes m-drol). I have set PR's on bench, squat, incline bench, and dead lifts. The strength and weight just seems to keep piling on.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a cycle I'm planning some day. Good to hear that you are having great results!

TmRich0808

Awards
I am so high on this stuff id advise you guys not to stock up on it so that I can have it all! As of day 26, I am up 23 pounds. I am currently weighing 235 pounds (started at 212). I have a lot of people asking me what roids Im taking when i see them at the gym. The formestane is keeping the libido happy and keeping the water weight to a minimum. On monday, I will drop the m14add and just be taking p-mag solo for 2 more weeks until the cycle is over. Hopefully the p-mag/formestane combo will keep things nice and dry. It'd be nice to throw a couple more pounds on. It's not very realistic to think I could keep putting weight on at the rate that I am now. Ill keep you guys updated!