Any products left/on the horizon?

Ace Hardware

Awards
I was hoping to run a "mild" PH/DS cycle this winter. I had my mind set on CEL's P-Mag but it's no longer available. Seems there's not much of anything left on the market.

I completed my first cycle last year (CEL H-Drol 25/50/50/50/75/75), gaining about 12 lbs. Also ran a Formestane & Suppress-C stack earlier this year. I trust the CEL brand since results were good and sides were minimal but don't know what else is reputable. Help anyone?

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
just do a google search for "cel p mag". There are still a couple sites that have it in stock for very good prices. Im not sure if i can post names though.

Ace Hardware

Awards
Should of done some further searching before making this post, can a mod please delete this thread? Thank you.

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
Thanks for the reps Ace! JohnnyNutz is right Taurus does have some very promising products. If you have your heart set on cel have you considered D Plex? I ran it in the past with good results and its not to harsh also.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to many clones of H-Drol and i'm sure you can still find plenty of CEL PH's out there if you look hard enough.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
There are tons of CEL products out there! Seriously, its not hard to find them.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the reps Ace! JohnnyNutz is right Taurus does have some very promising products. If you have your heart set on cel have you considered D Plex? I ran it in the past with good results and its not to harsh also.
Agreed, M1P NASA very little sides, and on sale