H-Drol Cycle question

P

Pharside

Awards
Alright, been back in the gym for a few months now ready to attempt my first PH. 24 years old. 5'11 about 183. Pretty good diet and sticking with it for now. I want to do my first cycle of H-Drol seeing how a buddy did it and had pretty good gains and seemed to maintain them.

Here is what i got.

DHEA (50MG)
Milk Thistle (1000 MG)
Megaman Sport Multi Vit
ACG3
Protein shakes during the day

Trying to make sure i have all the support i need for now. Going to start out at 25/50/50/50/50/50

PCT was just going to stay on what i was taking OCT. Does this sound about right? Sorry about the newb questions.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, been back in the gym for a few months now ready to attempt my first PH. 24 years old. 5'11 about 183. Pretty good diet and sticking with it for now. I want to do my first cycle of H-Drol seeing how a buddy did it and had pretty good gains and seemed to maintain them.

Here is what i got.

DHEA (50MG)
Milk Thistle (1000 MG)
Megaman Sport Multi Vit
ACG3
Protein shakes during the day

Trying to make sure i have all the support i need for now. Going to start out at 25/50/50/50/50/50

PCT was just going to stay on what i was taking OCT. Does this sound about right? Sorry about the newb questions.
I would just start at 50mgs , not 25;)
For on cycle support i always recommend Cycle Assist. It covers liver , bp, cholesterol, prostate , etc, etc:)

P

Pharside

Awards
I would just start at 50mgs , not 25;)
For on cycle support i always recommend Cycle Assist. It covers liver , bp, cholesterol, prostate , etc, etc:)
Thanks for the quick response. Already bought the milk thistle and DHEA and multi-vit. Would i still need cycle assist?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, if you don't plan on using a serm I'd say stick to 4 weeks max. And keep up the focus in pct. Don't drop too much cals or exercise.

T

titstatus

Awards
Also, if you don't plan on using a serm I'd say stick to 4 weeks max. And keep up the focus in pct. Don't drop too much cals or exercise.
even with a proper otc setup is it really recommended not to go over 4 weeks? i'm on week 2 and was planning for 6...without a serm during 6 weeks do you just automatically lose your gains or does it completely shut down your body to the point where its unsafe?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Recommended that even if you don't want to use a SERM you should still have one no matter what. Any ph/aas has the risk of gyno even h drol and if you do not have the serm on hand you will be screwed.. for lack of a better word, if something goes wrong.

T

titstatus

Awards
i really didn't want to use a serm like nolva just because of the potential sides, but yeah you've got a good point and i'm going to buy it just to have it on hand.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the longer the system is suppressed is usually something to consider. Some steroids can shut you down after a couple doses. Others take longer. Hdrol would be one if those that take longer.

C

cosmicegg39

Awards
I'm starting a similar cycle, going 50/50/50/50 since its my first time. For support I'm taking cycle assist, milk thistle, and flaxseed oil. I had a very hard time finding Clomid or any of that from a legit source so I;m sticking with OTC PCT. For that I'm sticking with the milk thistle, adding creatine, and Test Medz by Nutramedz for test boost/estrogen control etc. Excited to start. Good luck dude.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50 for 6 weeks should be okay with otc pct
Hmmm, this is an interesting suggestion. I never took it long and low before.

Interested to see the results on this.

Good suggestion man.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmmm, this is an interesting suggestion. I never took it long and low before.

Interested to see the results on this.

Good suggestion man.
Same here I may do my halotest 25 like that.

I'm going to try the first 4 weeks first.
I'm sure in 4 weeks with decent sleep good food and hard lifting I could make some decent gains.