H-Drol Cycle question - AnabolicMinds.com

H-Drol Cycle question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

H-Drol Cycle question

Alright, been back in the gym for a few months now ready to attempt my first PH. 24 years old. 5'11 about 183. Pretty good diet and sticking with it for now. I want to do my first cycle of H-Drol seeing how a buddy did it and had pretty good gains and seemed to maintain them.

Here is what i got.

DHEA (50MG)
    Milk Thistle (1000 MG)
    Megaman Sport Multi Vit
    ACG3
    Protein shakes during the day

Trying to make sure i have all the support i need for now. Going to start out at 25/50/50/50/50/50

PCT was just going to stay on what i was taking OCT. Does this sound about right? Sorry about the newb questions.

2. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Pharside View Post
    Alright, been back in the gym for a few months now ready to attempt my first PH. 24 years old. 5'11 about 183. Pretty good diet and sticking with it for now. I want to do my first cycle of H-Drol seeing how a buddy did it and had pretty good gains and seemed to maintain them.

Here is what i got.

DHEA (50MG)
    Milk Thistle (1000 MG)
    Megaman Sport Multi Vit
    ACG3
    Protein shakes during the day

Trying to make sure i have all the support i need for now. Going to start out at 25/50/50/50/50/50

PCT was just going to stay on what i was taking OCT. Does this sound about right? Sorry about the newb questions.
    I would just start at 50mgs , not 25
    For on cycle support i always recommend Cycle Assist. It covers liver , bp, cholesterol, prostate , etc, etc

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I would just start at 50mgs , not 25
    For on cycle support i always recommend Cycle Assist. It covers liver , bp, cholesterol, prostate , etc, etc
    Thanks for the quick response. Already bought the milk thistle and DHEA and multi-vit. Would i still need cycle assist?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also, if you don't plan on using a serm I'd say stick to 4 weeks max. And keep up the focus in pct. Don't drop too much cals or exercise.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Also, if you don't plan on using a serm I'd say stick to 4 weeks max. And keep up the focus in pct. Don't drop too much cals or exercise.
    even with a proper otc setup is it really recommended not to go over 4 weeks? i'm on week 2 and was planning for 6...without a serm during 6 weeks do you just automatically lose your gains or does it completely shut down your body to the point where its unsafe?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Recommended that even if you don't want to use a SERM you should still have one no matter what. Any ph/aas has the risk of gyno even h drol and if you do not have the serm on hand you will be screwed.. for lack of a better word, if something goes wrong.
  7. New Member

i really didn't want to use a serm like nolva just because of the potential sides, but yeah you've got a good point and i'm going to buy it just to have it on hand.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Well the longer the system is suppressed is usually something to consider. Some steroids can shut you down after a couple doses. Others take longer. Hdrol would be one if those that take longer.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I'm starting a similar cycle, going 50/50/50/50 since its my first time. For support I'm taking cycle assist, milk thistle, and flaxseed oil. I had a very hard time finding Clomid or any of that from a legit source so I;m sticking with OTC PCT. For that I'm sticking with the milk thistle, adding creatine, and Test Medz by Nutramedz for test boost/estrogen control etc. Excited to start. Good luck dude.
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

50 for 6 weeks should be okay with otc pct
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    50 for 6 weeks should be okay with otc pct
    Hmmm, this is an interesting suggestion. I never took it long and low before.

Interested to see the results on this.

Good suggestion man.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Hmmm, this is an interesting suggestion. I never took it long and low before.

Interested to see the results on this.

Good suggestion man.
    Same here I may do my halotest 25 like that.

I'm going to try the first 4 weeks first.
    I'm sure in 4 weeks with decent sleep good food and hard lifting I could make some decent gains.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question Before M-Drol Cycle
    By matt352 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:58 AM
  2. First h-drol cycle question
    By roboj32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:23 PM
  3. H Drol PCT Question / First PH cycle
    By guyr62 in forum Post Cycle Therapy