D Plex and StanoDrol Stack

nasir707070

Awards
I would like to stack Dplex and Stanodrol. Can you give me a recommendation on how to stack this along with cycle and pct support? I have used the One about 2yrs ago and that is the only ph I have ever used before.

I am pretty solid on nutrition overall and looking for a clean bulk with a mild ph and minimal sides.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
just a quick q if a rep can help me out here its appreciated....missed 2 days of my pmag due to being away for a wedding,..totally forgot my supps but did have my support supps of cycle assist,,,,,,hoping im not gonna get messed up here.....is it ok just to jump right back in at my dosage of 75? im on a 6 weeker...on start of week 4....did 50,50,75, so far.....,.thanks for any input

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a quick q if a rep can help me out here its appreciated....missed 2 days of my pmag due to being away for a wedding,..totally forgot my supps but did have my support supps of cycle assist,,,,,,hoping im not gonna get messed up here.....is it ok just to jump right back in at my dosage of 75? im on a 6 weeker...on start of week 4....did 50,50,75, so far.....,.thanks for any input
You should be fine starting back at 75mgs
yea, half life is about 12 hours, so you can miss about 2-3 days if you've been running it that long, and it'll still be in your system.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to stack Dplex and Stanodrol. Can you give me a recommendation on how to stack this along with cycle and pct support? I have used the One about 2yrs ago and that is the only ph I have ever used before.

I am pretty solid on nutrition overall and looking for a clean bulk with a mild ph and minimal sides.
I dont recomend stacking these two products, one is a ph to methyl dht, the other is a ph to dht.

if you want, you could run the dplex for 3 weeks at max dosage, then run stanodrol for 3-4 weeks after.

but i'd still add something like 4-ad, or m-lmg to go with the dplex.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I went shopping for some stanodrol today, and wouldn't you know it I found every single CEL product for sale and then some. But no Stanodrol to be found anywhere, at least not in the standard places I usually visit. what is up with that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, we had thought stanodrol and 11-sterone were going to continue to be made, but uh, im not sure it's going to happen anymore. I would say once retailers are out of stock, that is it.

nasir707070

Awards
So I went shopping for some stanodrol today, and wouldn't you know it I found every single CEL product for sale and then some. But no Stanodrol to be found anywhere, at least not in the standard places I usually visit. what is up with that?
Several companies on Amazon.com have it in stock

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, we had thought stanodrol and 11-sterone were going to continue to be made, but uh, im not sure it's going to happen anymore. I would say once retailers are out of stock, that is it.
Yeah, I would figure that as well seeing as how they are relatively dshea compliant and all(which is why I was a little surprised). Stano is the most underrated supp CEL has, especially at the standard pricing and dosage in each pill.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Several companies on Amazon.com have it in stock
Noticed that too. Just found it funny that most of my regular shops had everything in stock except the stano.