H-DROL PCT Advice

jarcna

Awards
Guys looking for a little advice on my PCT for my H-DROL cycle. Running my cycle at:
50/75/75/75/75/75. Have been taking cycle support throughout. I'm on my second week now and I've noticed some good strenght gains. Not much size yet. For my PCT I have Nolva on hand. I also plan on taking SNS Liver Assist XL in my PCT. What else should I add to this? Reading a lot of different things, really just looking for what is neccessary due to cost and stuff. Here's what I was thinking:

Novla
20/20/10/10 (weeks 1 -4)
SNS DAA (not sure about the dosing or timing)
AI Erase (weeks 3+, not sure about the dosing)
SNS Liver XT

Thanks guys.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Guys looking for a little advice on my PCT for my H-DROL cycle. Running my cycle at:
50/75/75/75/75/75. Have been taking cycle support throughout. I'm on my second week now and I've noticed some good strenght gains. Not much size yet. For my PCT I have Nolva on hand. I also plan on taking SNS Liver Assist XL in my PCT. What else should I add to this? Reading a lot of different things, really just looking for what is neccessary due to cost and stuff. Here's what I was thinking:

Novla
20/20/10/10 (weeks 1 -4)
SNS DAA (not sure about the dosing or timing)
AI Erase (weeks 3+, not sure about the dosing)
SNS Liver XT

Thanks guys.
Nice pct. i think you're covered. you can take daa in morning or night 3g. 4 capsules in morning works best for me. The AI i'd do 1-2 caps for 4 weeks past week 3 i guess.

drizzzo

Awards
Nice pct. i think you're covered. you can take daa in morning or night 3g. 4 capsules in morning works best for me. The AI i'd do 1-2 caps for 4 weeks past week 3 i guess.
I think I may try your regiment, when you say AI 1-2 caps for 4 weeks then 3 weeks, does that mean 7 weeks total for AI?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I may try your regiment, when you say AI 1-2 caps for 4 weeks then 3 weeks, does that mean 7 weeks total for AI?
not to answer this for him...but I'm thinking he's meaning within the context of the 6 week Hdrol run...to run the AI (1-2 caps) at the start of week 4 (or end of week 3)...for 4 weeks...

jarcna

Awards
Yes, I think so as well. Thanks.
Haven't started the PCT yet, just preparing. Still running my HDROL, ending week 4. Hoping I see a little more results in the last two weeks. Training hard and getting stronger just not that bigger, first cycle was a little better I think. Maybe I was expecting too much, might not be eating enough as well.

Anyways, like the two posts before me....they are correct that is what I was thinking.

On another note, any bad sides from taking Nolva? Just wondering?? Can you drink while on this? I know its a no no on the HDROL. How about hair loss...is that a possible side???

Thanks.

jarcna

Awards
Haven't started the PCT yet, just preparing. Still running my HDROL, ending week 4. Hoping I see a little more results in the last two weeks. Training hard and getting stronger just not that bigger, first cycle was a little better I think. Maybe I was expecting too much, might not be eating enough as well.

Anyways, like the two posts before me....they are correct that is what I was thinking.

On another note, any bad sides from taking Nolva? Just wondering?? Can you drink while on this? I know its a no no on the HDROL. How about hair loss...is that a possible side???

Thanks.
Guys, my HROL cycle is wrapping up on Saturday. Should I start my PCT the very next day? In reference to the Nolva and the DAA i'm taking should they be dosed together at the same time?

Thanks.

TMLAROCK213

TMLAROCK213

Awards
You should take pct immediately after hdrol