D zine dosing question

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
Im about to start my first run with d zine. I originally planed on runnin it at 30mg straight through but i think if the first week goes good i'll bump it up to 45mg the next 3 weeks. My question is should i take 2 pills together around 7am and the third around 4pm about an hour before i workout? Or should i space all 3 evenly throughout the day (7am/12pm/5pm)?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start my first run with d zine. I originally planed on runnin it at 30mg straight through but i think if the first week goes good i'll bump it up to 45mg the next 3 weeks. My question is should i take 2 pills together around 7am and the third around 4pm about an hour before i workout? Or should i space all 3 evenly throughout the day (7am/12pm/5pm)?
i wouldn't take any after workout if you workout late in the day (like 3pm, 4pm) cuz of potential insomnia. so maybe do 1 in morning, 2 pre-wo.

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
So taking 2 at the same time would be ok then. Also if insomnia would be an issue wouldnt it be better to take the larger dose in the mornin and the 1 last pill in the afternoon? Does anyone know what the half life is so i can space them out accordingly?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man you can take them all at the same time or split them over the day. either way you're still getting the same amount of compound in you....it's really a moot point IMO

nickfike

nickfike

Awards
When I ran my cycle, I did 30/30/45/45. I took one in the morning & two before I would lift with a hearty meal.

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
When I ran my cycle, I did 30/30/45/45. I took one in the morning & two before I would lift with a hearty meal.
This actually brings up another good point. Does food help with the absorbtion? Cycles ive ran in the past i would take my morning dose with breakfast and my second dose in the afternoon on a empty stomach about a half hour before my pwo meal. Its probably safe to say with any methyl ph/ds it will get absorbed no matter what right?

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
I would take the larger dose in the a.m. and the second one 8 hrs later but not after 4 or 5 pm.
I think this is what im gonna go with. I was hesitant about taking the larger dose pwo because of a blood pressure spike. I know when im "on" they come outta nowhere and then are gone shortly after. I just dont want to push my luck especially at the wrong time.

Reactions: mw1
nickfike

nickfike

Awards
This actually brings up another good point. Does food help with the absorbtion? Cycles ive ran in the past i would take my morning dose with breakfast and my second dose in the afternoon on a empty stomach about a half hour before my pwo meal. Its probably safe to say with any methyl ph/ds it will get absorbed no matter what right?
I think its safe to say that its better to take with a meal, my cycle got really messed up because of my work schedule & not being able to eat when I wanted too :(